• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, I agree, I wanted to make the characters very strong (it even fits within the "world"), but when I was testing the game, I thought the fights are well too boring and need to be made at least a little bit more challenging... so I ended up making them challenging). I'll think about it, but I'll probably simplify the combat in the next updates.
Im ok with the fights being challenging, and i understand this is first release (fine work for it) but if theres combat then there should be an oportunity to become stronger with leveling. Or if you want to, simplify it completely. Anyway, it was an ok first release, wish you luck with it, and looking forward to the cucking.

Reactions: SollarMeow

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah, I agree, I wanted to make the characters very strong (it even fits within the "world"), but when I was testing the game, I thought the fights are well too boring and need to be made at least a little bit more challenging... so I ended up making them challenging). I'll think about it, but I'll probably simplify the combat in the next updates.
People are here to fap not to fight. The only fight I want is on the bed :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Do we play from Bob's POV with his wife and daughter becoming sluts for other men or is this just a harem game where you are cucking Bob? asking because this is making me think it's Netori instead of proper NTR were you play as the cuck.

Reactions: harem.king

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
if someone other than the game developer wants to verify that there isnt a virus thatd be great
Got nothing on ESET before and after extraction. downloaded from gofile. might be where you downloaded from. Middle man is a very common issue these days

and nothing coming up after starting

Reactions: SollarMeow
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes