RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
Itch_logo.png

Overview:
Superheroes are still banned and Bob is suffering from a routine office job. Unexpectedly, Bob is contacted by a secret organization, offering to become a superhero again... but not Bob, but his wife Helen. What will Bob choose, and how will his actions affect the world of superheroes ... and his wife and daughter?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: SollarMeow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Mirage.gif Helen.gif helen low.gif Helen_LivingRoom_5.png H_B_S_C_34.png V_S_2.png H_h_r_14.png H_m2_12.png V_r_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I steal Bob's wife? Count me in! Sorry Bob69
I don't have a wife though :WaitWhat:
---------------------------------------------------------------

SollarMeow Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
It says there's a trojan virus on here on windows defender?
You can check the file using VirusTotal, here is my . I also checked the folder using windows defender, and it says that there are no threats... but I'm a developer, so I don't even know...) You can wait until other players download the file.

Reactions: rusick1112

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
You can check the file using VirusTotal, here is my . I also checked the folder using windows defender, and it says that there are no threats... but I'm a developer, so I don't even know...) You can wait until other players download the file.
Using Avira and all's good on my side. Thanks for the release

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
hopefully the combat system is improved later. also looking forward to see if its just gonna be from bobs pov the whole time or if we get a alternate mode where you get to play as some one else who slowly corrupts and takes his family from him.

Reactions: Kashei1979

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
This has to one of the weirdest netorare premises ive seen in a while.

Whats the fucking point of adding combat if you dont have levels to make combat easier, it gives you no reward and makes the first "boss" fight a fucking drag.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
This has to one of the weirdest netorare premises ive seen in a while.

Whats the fucking point of adding combat if you dont have levels to make combat easier, it gives you no reward and makes the first "boss" fight a fucking drag.
Yeah, I agree, I wanted to make the characters very strong (it even fits within the "world"), but when I was testing the game, I thought the fights are well too boring and need to be made at least a little bit more challenging... so I ended up making them challenging). I'll think about it, but I'll probably simplify the combat in the next updates.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes