• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncredibleSteal-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If you don't like vanilla, don't do vanilla routes, only do things that you like and don't try to please a minority that just for the simple fact of this having ntr they wouldn't even touch it with a stick.
I'm not here to give an opinion on whether NTR is good or bad, but what I think is bad is that people like you try to trick the dev by saying that people who hate NTR are a small minority so that they please your preferences. The dev should make the game that makes him feel good and if it is perfect, but don't try to trick him with the small minority thing.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Update got released faster than expected. I will support you when I get the chance. Thanks for your work.

Edit: Update was too short for my liking but I still appreciate the game, it's moving fast.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Missed opportunity of not having Dash the main protagonist. Mother and sister greater than wife and daughter any day.

Chuy1

Jan 17, 2022
Each time I come back to this game I need to start a new game. My saves are gone. Why are my saves not retained?

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
amazing game! can't wait for more updates

Gallery room would be nice for bonus coom session without playing the game again or save scum, please ffs I am not going to save scum in a coom game, kthxbb

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Each time I come back to this game I need to start a new game. My saves are gone. Why are my saves not retained?
literally 3 post earlier i provided link to last saves :D.
I think it's a gamemaker quirk.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'm not here to give an opinion on whether NTR is good or bad, but what I think is bad is that people like you try to trick the dev by saying that people who hate NTR are a small minority so that they please your preferences. The dev should make the game that makes him feel good and if it is perfect, but don't try to trick him with the small minority thing.
Trick him in what? He is already making an ntr game, plus I enjoy vanilla things. And yes I think it's a minority in the context of this game, no vanilla fan would touch this just for the sake of having NTR lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe it's just me but i would like to be the guy stealing the girls not the one have to see it lol. to tell the truth tho i would not do these things

Reactions: Freki.g

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
I'm sorry, I don't know what the problem is. I'm posting the saves on patreon, with the update release

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
Trick him in what? He is already making an ntr game, plus I enjoy vanilla things. And yes I think it's a minority in the context of this game, no vanilla fan would touch this just for the sake of having NTR lol.
In fact, I'm even glad the first game was NTR because NTR fans like vanilla, but it doesn't work the other way around).

Reactions: MattX

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
mybe it's just me but i would like to be the guy stealing the girls not the one have to see it lol. to tell the truth tho i would not do these things
The idea of the game was spontaneous, and was based on what I saw in the cartoon. I also like Netorase, one of my favorite games is "Hero Party Must Fall". But now we have what we have.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes