The Incest Drought

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
As a fan of Incest themed games i think that the main problem with incest games is something else.

There are to many (new) devs who have 0% creativity but think that they can make a big game based one 1 horny idea/thought.
To many of the same games because those devs have 0% creativity so they look at other games and copy that all.

The games with good art, story, writing still sell pretty well on the internet and have many, many fans.
But people are getting tired of the many shitty games.

If i look back 12 months ago i couldn't wait for new updates of my favorite games and new ones.
Right now i'm tired of it all.... I haven't downloaded a new title in months and even the games that i like are not getting any attention from me...

I still support a lot of Devs on patreon (Right now over 450 bucks every month), but that "special" feeling that i used to get with a new game of update is completely gone with me.
It's like playing a Fifa, c.o.d, BF or something like that.... Sure it's fun the first couple minutes but after that it's the same shit all over again.

But i'm getting off-track.
Because of all those 0% creativity Devs who aren't getting any money (with good reasons), the good ones are scared away.
Patreon used to be the best thing that ever happend.... But right now it's more like a disease for Incest themed games.
Not only for the censoring(because a creative dev can work around that), but for allowing every idiot to make a page for a game and for allowing it to be used by Devs who use their Members for their money.

@Gomly1980
I think myself more as a Software Tester then a Pirate :p ..
If i like a game or demo then that Creator gets an pledge from me, if i don't then i won't.

If a Creator that i give money to don't delivers i will lower or cancel my pledge, if he/she keeps getting better then i will raise it.
To many shitty games at this point to pay up front....
This is extremely true. Their are a lot of creators who just throw any kind of asset flip and call it day. There are still good devs but the sea of bad ones grows constantly. INCEST and NTR are the laziest genres overall and you can tell most devs really never planned past v0.3 or whatever.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hey can someone fill me in. I haven't followed much about the rules on F95 but have they censored Incest now???

Incest is one of my most favorite subjects in Fantasy, it always gets me excited.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Hey can someone fill me in. I haven't followed much about the rules on F95 but have they censored Incest now???

Incest is one of my most favorite subjects in Fantasy, it always gets me excited.
I don't think F95 has an issue but Patreon does due to pressure from Credit Card companies. That is why there are so many "Land ladies" and "roommates" in Adult games.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
*peeks in*It's a fair point but for what it's worth (which isn't much she suspects) to part answer your question I download the assets here to try them - and then if they are any good and I'm going to use them, buy them.

Seems too risky to my little bear brain to be putting a game out there with pirated assets (also it seems a tad unsporting!) but on the other hand I don't want to waste money on assets which look rubbish or don't form as I want them too either. So..steal (or borrow!) then buy.

Well worth getting the DAz premium package when you do start buying assets. The savings are mad. Really!
That's the way I look at it as well. Try before you buy. I feel no guilt about practicing or modding with pirated assets but if I actually use them in a game that people are paying for I'll go and buy all of the assets I'm using. I have definitely run across a fair number of assets though that either flat out didn't work or were much lesser quality than the promo screen shots implied. So downloading something like that for free, discovering that it sucks, and then deleting it without paying for it sounds like a reasonable option to me. Most digital assets have a no refund policy.

aka01

Sep 21, 2023
Replying to gunderson There is a new website that sells the entire JAG27 collection, i am sure its not the real jag27, but I paid $50 for the entire collection. i actually complained to him that he didnt send me the entire collection since 19GB is too small. he replied he only sent the newest comics and offered to send me the old site collection for another $10.
he is a scumbag for sure, but the entire eyeronik and jag27 from old and new comics was delivered. costed $60 paid with USDT.

email: plumptopia@proton.me

plumptopia.jpg

321.png