• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
is there editing tools to edit marked character on story campaign?
i want them to use no undies or undies only like exhibitionist category on normal campaign (its rare)
even at character edit, i cant make them nude or undies only.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It's called Xeno Control.
I don't know why people use expiring links... unless something changed about discord that I'm unaware of, you can set invites to be evergreen. Can someone please give me a link to the xenotake or whatever discord? Thanks.

Not sure if that's what you mean, but you can find it by going to the thread of the Procrastinatus content patch linked in the first post here. Here is the post
It's not, but thanks anyway.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I don't know why people use expiring links... unless something changed about discord that I'm unaware of, you can set invites to be evergreen. Can someone please give me a link to the xenotake or whatever discord? Thanks.
I barely use Discord, so I wish someone would have said it sooner, lol.
Here -
Non expiring link.

Heck, at this point it should be added to OP...

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Yeah, you can fuck the merchant girl. I don't remember the specifics to get to do that but I think it's post end game. She'll sometimes appear in the 2nd or 3rd level IIRC.
Well i found out that by tossing the coin you can suggest sex with her, but im asking if it's a thing where her panties hang on one side and her just lowering her pants down by a bit

Reactions: deaddog

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well i found out that by tossing the coin you can suggest sex with her, but im asking if it's a thing where her panties hang on one side and her just lowering her pants down by a bit
That's what it looks like when you penetrate her without removing her undies or pants.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
that makes sense, do you know any other character thats have the same concept?
Special characters (and some generics from some of the mods IIRC) can have shifted clothing and similar mechanics when you do them with their clothes on. You can experiment with this on the sandbox. There are also sandbox exclusive characters (they are from one of his older games).

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Speaking of Procrastinatus, that guy claimed to be working on an ''Imperial Gatekeeper killer'' years ago. I wonder how that's going...

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Speaking of Procrastinatus, that guy claimed to be working on an ''Imperial Gatekeeper killer'' years ago. I wonder how that's going...
I don't believe he ever called it that. Either way last I checked on their discord he was still very early in development so I couldn't glance that much concrete info, but AFAIK he's still trucking along.

And no I don't have a link for the discord anymore, but assuming it doesn't have an expiry date there should be one somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Yeah, you can fuck the merchant girl. I don't remember the specifics to get to do that but I think it's post end game. She'll sometimes appear in the 2nd or 3rd level IIRC.
You have these coins in the item. If it is there when you check, your coin will show.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I don't think they called it that and it continues to continue on their terms, stuff gets done but it is all under the same disclaimer that nothing is final and no costs are sunk so things could change at any time.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes