Juliop

May 16, 2020
I don't believe he ever called it that. Either way last I checked on their discord he was still very early in development so I couldn't glance that much concrete info, but AFAIK he's still trucking along.

And no I don't have a link for the discord anymore, but assuming it doesn't have an expiry date there should be one somewhere in this thread.
Well he said ''My game will blow Gatekeeper out of the water'' or something like that. The message sounds the same to me.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You have these coins in the item. If it is there when you check, your coin will show.
Yeah but for the coin to matter she has to appear at the toll which had a prerequisite. Again, I'm not 100% sure what it was, but pretty sure it was just beating the game.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Can you do more than touching the people that go through the checkpoint or is sex only with special npc ?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there any new mods for this game? (with new character npcs and unique poses)
I don't think there is anything that is 'newer' than the Procrastinatus Content Patch thread linked in post 1 and it is years old. The game doesn't seem to be moddable in a modular sense so the 'mods' are actually standalone modified versions and it is a major endeavor to make one.

melih78

Sep 14, 2023
View attachment 349747

Overview:
The protagonist Til was a decorated warrior in battle, but ended up being dispatched to work in the
"immigration bureau" after the war. Though feeling very disgruntled, Til made his way to his new work "station."​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-02
Release Date: 2021-10-04
Developer: Tengsten -
Censored: No
Version: 1.75
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
v1.75 Censored

Win: - - -

v1.04 Uncensored
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: - English Fix and Other Things -

kristo Arturio blade word & Ladydarkness thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 349748 View attachment 349749 View attachment 349750 View attachment 349751 View attachment 349752
do you guys knows similar games like this

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes