Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Nice name and profile picture.

I got to say, as niche as it would be, since we've already got some cosplay characters. I'd love a Female version of the Fleet Admiral outfit to play with in a game like this. Imagine a MILFY Fem-Reinhard or Fem-Reuenthal to bother at the checkpoint.
>MC's sister goes to visit him at work
Why did nobody thought about it?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That fully unlocks sandbox mode and opens all memoirs. What I mean is having all the commands like stripping, touching, and fucking unlocked in the first stage when you start a new game. Maybe even have the inspection glasses from the get go.
Thanks guys; I had forgotten about that. It's great for some quick fun. :geek:

Reactions: Kawaiil
Jun 21, 2017
Procrastinatus
are you still planing to port your mod to the last vertion of TIGK once they have finished adding content or you will stay on your project and we need another modder to port your mod ?
(btw if someone can port this mod for the upcomming 1.5 he'll be a hero, I know procrastinators say he wouldn't)

Reactions: Kawaiil

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
He had some finished assets before he started on his new project, don't know if he'll add it though.

Sep 21, 2020
I won't be adding them as they're missing the back sprite and most of the rest.

I won't be porting the mod. I am solely working on "Kisekeeper" now. I am still in the design and experimentation phase. Making a game from scratch takes time. Making a game from scratch that uses a hypermodular 2.5D system takes even more time.

Just so you know I'm not slacking here's some older stuff.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I won't be porting the mod. I am solely working on "Kisekeeper" now. I am still in the design and experimentation phase. Making a game from scratch takes time. Making a game from scratch that uses a hypermodular 2.5D system takes even more time.

Care to give us an idea of what would "Kisekeeper" be about?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
About that, i think i got something for you. View attachment 900246
I like it. Female Oberstein is just so strange though. Genderswapped LOTGH is something you'd think too niche to exist, yet it does and in surprisingly weird ways, like that stage play version they have in Japan where all the characters are played by female actresses, despite 95% of the show being male characters.

Fem Reinhard.jpg

I like the fleet admiral cape and shoulder pads. Would love to see a female fleet admiral wearing only the cape and pads.

This is going to be so good once it's out. Very hyped.

Also please do not forget to post bottomless and full nude shots of the masked armor woman if you aren't going to be reusing them.

Sep 21, 2020
Care to give us an idea of what would "Kisekeeper" be about?
Nothing set in stone for the game itself. But picture a TIGK with more places to go (not work) and more features like that.
The main feature is a revamp of the whole system, especially characters. They're not static randomized sprites anymore but manually made from a combination of dozens if not over a hundred attachments. Characters will be modular not only in terms of visuals but dialogue as well in the form of "pesonality". A small system will be in place affecting that dialogue and the flow of interaction depending on a bunch of variables that the characters will "remember". In other words, you will meet characters again and they'll preserve important bits of how you've treated them.
There will be no character randomization, just a folder library where characters are defined, where you can put downloaded or created characters to expand on them. This is necessary due to the high modularity in place, combinations need to be manually designed since the amount of moving parts is too large. Think of how RPG games with mesh customization don't use randomly generated characters but are designed through manual editing.
The 2.5D system is roughly the same, as it uses key frames to generate sliders and modify proportions, on top of part variability and recolor shaders. This has already been tested. That face sprite alone I've shown is composed of around 20 interchangeable parts, even though it looks rather seamless. This is achieved by keeping the shading style simple and carefully taking into account all joint points.
This allows for one fits all animation, which means you'll only have to draw an outfit once and it will morph with the character no matter who or what it is.
I could go on and on about the system, but this is the gist of it.

I'll answer more questions if you have anything more specific to ask.

sigh is there any secret in getting 2B? I've gotten dv.a multiple times, but not 2B
No, just the look

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have one, what's the pun behind "Kisekeeper"? I'm not native speaker so maybe I'm missing something.
Here an explanation, as per Mandalore777's post in the thread for the official game:

The "Kise" in Kisekeeper is from Kisekae, the character creator dress up game. SPNATI uses Kisekae models if you've played that. Though Procrastinatus is not ripping them like that game, just making his own Kisekae creator. I think he wants to implement a sharing/uploading character system too like Honey Select card sharing, so you can post your characters or play with other people's customs. It's gonna give the game so much replayablity.

Thought it got everything explained so concisely i just copypasted from there for ease of access.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Kisekae actually refers to the old multi layer paper doll dress-up system.
The flash game, Pochikou's Kisekae is inspired on that system and aptly named.

Kisekeeper will use the same hypermodular layer system but on steroids.
It's just the name of the project, Game has no definite name as of yet.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
But picture a TIGK with more places to go (not work) and more features like that.
The main feature is a revamp of the whole system, especially characters. They're not static randomized sprites anymore but manually made from a combination of dozens if not over a hundred attachments. Characters will be modular not only in terms of visuals but dialogue as well in the form of "pesonality". A small system will be in place affecting that dialogue and the flow of interaction depending on a bunch of variables that the characters will "remember". In other words, you will meet characters again and they'll preserve important bits of how you've treated them.
There will be no character randomization, just a folder library where characters are defined, where you can put downloaded or created characters to expand on them. This is necessary due to the high modularity in place, combinations need to be manually designed since the amount of moving parts is too large. Think of how RPG games with mesh customization don't use randomly generated characters but are designed through manual editing.
That sounds promising. Good luck with that.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info everyone. I'm gonna make a lot of... unique characters to share with you guys, don't worry! :cool:

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes