Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Probably no one bothered to report the first post for an update with link attached or by that point link was already dead. Procrastinatus is not, and form what I know, will not be maintaining this mod anymore so its all up to the community. That is if someone wants to take up the mantle or keep this thread tidy.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
oh it has? it say in main post that the game version are 1.52 so I was unsure is it the main one in first page or is it somewhere within the 53 pages of comments?
You do know for what there the big red button "Search" intended for, right?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So is this still being updated or is it complete?
I think effectively complete in that most of us aren't waiting on any specific release content, I think there is room for a better all in one pack but no one in particular is working towards that.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Somehow the markings that were supposed to be concealed appear above clothing, it also happens with weapons. Any way to fix this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I've been having an issue lately with a lot of outfits being layered incorrectly. As well as certain boarder papers having incorrectly matching descriptions but the game says they're correct when I click them. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so do they know a fix? Thanks all! And shoutout to the mod author for bringing this all together. It's been amazing so far.
I'm having the same problem, the wrong textI can let pass but the outfits are bothersome

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I have a question what exactly does the 1.39 version of the mod bring? Because the patch notes on the thread only go up to 1.35. Also Bloemkool is right we do need one AIO merged mega build. As it stands now I have:

1 Version that has 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which is the one you download at the non modded tigk thread

1 Version that has 1.38, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which "apparently" has the right english translation

1 Version that has 1.39, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which is the "definitive edition" that is posted as the download on this thread

and then 1 Version that has for some reason 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which also includes 2 new characters Marin and Yor but is in SPANISH?

So if anyone knows how to merge the versions into having one version with The right translation, the newest mod (1.39) the newest beauty pack and the newest npcs + by kristo (Spanish Version) but in english we could use that one for the definitive AIO version. And if anyones to lazy to get all the different links i can upload all different files but if no ones interested in an AIO version then it would be a waste to compile them.
Damm what a clusterfuck. So the version with more content(regarding characters) is locked behind spanish and an older version of the game??? I could probably pull through it since i'm also latino but god, do i hate spanish and how it sounds/read

What is the content of the npc+ and ver. 1.39?

Maybe I'm better off downloadind the 1.35 with npcs+ than the one on this thread

Last edited:

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
no clue what youre seeing mate, the version i have literally merges the newest npc plus pack from the spanish creator who updated the pack
Can you upload this version here? And just to clarify, it's the procrast. 1.39 + beauty + npcs+, right?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
i just checked both versions again and the version posted here and linked to the download button misses alot of content that is in the main game since it does not have Nearly close to as many npcs and clothing options on the other hand i have not been able to find anything about NPC+ by Kristo does anyone have a good link or any idea where i can find npc + to add it to 1.39 ?
It actually only misses, like, 5 npcs and a few clothes. And this version actually adds eggplant lady and knight lady, both msising from the npc+. Also, the npc+ art IN MY OPINION is a bit worse and some of the new char have bad image quality.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Is there a way to get the english fix patch working with 1.75 and PCP 1.35? The English is still atrocious. :/

potatospecial

Jan 2, 2022
nah, the newest file is literally a standalone game essentially. the creator has doubled it as a redub to spanish, as well as new npcs. so either way it would be spanish
sorry to bother so is this the "final" version of this or is the spanish version more advanced?
if the spanish version has more stuff can anyone link it?

tried getting it from kristos blog but fucking hell it's impossible

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
sorry to bother so is this the "final" version of this or is the spanish version more advanced?
if the spanish version has more stuff can anyone link it?

tried getting it from kristos blog but fucking hell it's impossible
god knows what the difference is. the version i had and merged was what the original mod/game was, but a few new npcs. problem was, it was in spanish

Reactions: potatospecial

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
so i think i've managed to merge to newest Spanish version of this mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money.
Link is dead, can you give a new link?

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
god knows what the difference is. the version i had and merged was what the original mod/game was, but a few new npcs. problem was, it was in spanish
Can you hit me up with that version? I can try to translate it from spanish back to english.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Can you hit me up with that version? I can try to translate it from spanish back to english.
Here, I think this is this version:

Though I personally don't see any but minor visual differences from Prostracrinatus's.
Updated, no password and better compression:

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes