Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
You have special characters in the path. Move the game to a path with standard characters. That may help.

Reactions: Eggguyman

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Hi i just wanna ask, but are all the cgs in the game uncensorded? cause i see some of the cgs are still censored in the visible vagina scenes. Also are all these scenes good to replace the expansion folder in the original thread? i am trying to fully uncensor the game

Akane_06

Mar 4, 2021
steam doesn't show characters after c38 (including 2B, D.VA...) What should I do, I've already replaced Expansion, Import, Picture, SystemFile, if I replace BasicData my game will be wrong, my native language is Chinese and I can't read it even if I play the mod version directly=。=
Or what file should I replace after I unpack BasicData.wolf to make sure the game's language and my archive won't be corrupted?
Replacing DataBase.dat alone shows the mod characters, but my entire game language is garbled.
Edit:I give up, it's harder than expected, I'm no expert, choosing any encoding in npp and vscode messes up the code, acausing me to not be able to copy the code from the mod version to the steam version at all.

Last edited:

Metaşovalye

Sep 27, 2021
Oh neat that's simple and easy.

BTW one suggestion for the modders version. Should include a small guide, I've noticed a lot of people in the other thread don't know the basics of modding yet, like even just dropping in PNG's or extracting. So dealing with layering stuff like the number order needs a guide. I copy pasted your posts on how to use the editor a few weeks back into a notpad and they've been extremely helpful for me when modding, so just use them.

I've attached the notepad. Just dump this in as a modding readme whenever you do the next hotfix, maybe clean it up a bit but it could encourage a lot of new modding. Because learning that editor is daunting still, even with the translation.
View attachment 863999
This guide was very helpful. But i am still cant solve one issue,
i am trying to add penetrate clothes status to other npcs just like happen to Chrisia and Richard.
i add photo to peentrate status user database editor, but it doesn't affect the game. Can you help me?

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
This guide was very helpful. But i am still cant solve one issue,
i am trying to add penetrate clothes status to other npcs just like happen to Chrisia and Richard.
i add photo to peentrate status user database editor, but it doesn't affect the game. Can you help me?
Sorry mate, it's been quite a while since I played around with modding on this game. And I never modded anything to do with penetration either, so I can't remember. But I know to accomplish very specific things, sometimes weird workarounds had to be done.

One thing that may work in a janky fashion. Copy paste Chrisia so you have a double, then replace her art with the art of the girl you want, or whoever lines up best with Chrisia's sex hitboxes and it should kinda work. Some features only work for specific characters and not anyone else, so you just need to clone the character and switch out the art, so the game will still think it's Chrisia but will be displaying another girl. It will be janky.

Jul 15, 2020
So, am I the only one that got error when putting slave marking in sandbox. Because I've been messing around in sandbox and I try to make one character in the sandbox save. I got error that said c32_MobWoman(A,B,C)_F0 - copiam

Apr 22, 2021
View attachment 918814

Blue square is Procrastinatus's helpful translation to let you know what most stuff does.
Probably doing something wrong. I'm following Mandalore777's guide to edit characters. I managed to access the editor by inserting it into the game folder, but don't get any translation as shown in the blue box. Any advice?

Edit: Also page 5 is greyed out for me, so I'm definitely doing something wrong lmao

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
That seems to be the definitive version for the mod pack right? With all of the best packs and translation, uncensor and latest game version too. I'll notify a moderator to use that pack to update in the OP as a definitive download, so that new people don't have to keep looking for the different packs and outdated versions here.

EDIT: compiled file in the link is missing the extension .zip .rar etc, just add at the end it works
Males are still censored in this version? I just downloaded as is.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes