RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Posted 4 hours ago:

It's safe to assume that due to the special circumstances everyone who supported me during march will get the game, regardless of when it finally comes out (which is inminently.) So, don't worry about that.

WHEN it's on this weekend i'll post it no worries ;)

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
2 h ago he said Roughly in three hours give or take, making sure everything works.

when i hit you'll get it
You've been a hero, throughout all this sir. My eternal (or for at least 30 mins) gratitude is yours.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Eh the beach is bugged for me, i can't trigger the volleyball event.
run around near volleyball field talk to them and with luck you should trigger it had problems aswell but i did it

EDIT:

should fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: Oiz and junkanon

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
Kinda off but can someone please explain me why do people pack the executable with WinRAR when these RPGMaker packed executables are already WinRAR archives? Just rename the filename.exe to filename.rar

And I don't mean you @sirbajo, I am guessing it was the dev who double-packed it.

Reactions: LOL32

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Kinda off but can someone please explain me why do people pack the executable with WinRAR when these RPGMaker packed executables are already WinRAR archives? Just rename the filename.exe to filename.rar

And I don't mean you @sirbajo, I am guessing it was the dev who double-packed it.
Or just right-click and extract the exe with 7zip. No need to rename anything.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
"Mr.Masterson is really building some strange competition. Maybe I should join.......NO!"

where is Mr.Masterson?

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Does this update end when you run out of things to do? Are we unable to go back to the hotel due to not being able to get the 5 stars?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes