• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Gaslighting

Formerly 'patriie09'
Nov 3, 2016
How does one progress when you take over that blue haired chick in the bar(?), can't do anything.

Last edited:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Must admit that I had given up on RPG Maker games, but this one is bearable and I kinda dig the story and characters (minus the section with the PC suddenly being a icecream crazed airhead). And thank god for no effing combat or constant back traveling for pure time delay reasons.

I never thought I'd say this about a RPG Maker game again, but fuck it.... I want more now! :D

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
im absolutely clueless what to do i guess its first day i already got 5 stars and seen everything, but i still cant get to the hotel .Help
Did you already go to the medieval fair and the civic wall? Also there's something to do in the library.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
1. u have to talk to every1 right, if yes done
2. no idea where it is
3. to help some guy? done
The civic wall is in the town hall. I think it's one of the maps which is the furthest to the right and it's the only thing on that map (one big building).
I don't have a save from day 1 anymore, sorry.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
God bless u Oiz sweet angel of fap thanks to ur old saves i got through maid glitch
Haha, I completely forgot I posted my old saves before saving over them in 2.0. You're welcome, I guess :FuckYea:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Man, that's what I call a damn good amount of content. When the dev releases a new version there's always a fuckton of stuff to do :FuckYea:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well today i wasn't online but seems that he won't be online this weekend he posted that yesterday morning but forgot to post update.

Should be soon tho

Reactions: Albr and Rebellbe
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes