The Hotel (Working Title)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
New level! That was fast! I really like this game. It is nice and unique on so many levels. Too bad you don't have a AAA budget behind you to support the game development :D

I would suggest to add some female big cats. Maybe some more monsters and aliens if you run out of ideas.
Thank you for the suggestion. I'll be sure the next update has that in there.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
If you don't have ideas for more scenes, you can focus on improve the current ones.
I really suck with modelling and animations, so I'm the last to speak about this, but current scenes are really raw and would really need improvement.

Also, do not fix just on the penectomy/castration, but add other regular sex animations too.
And DIALOGUES. Those are what makes a game ... well, a game.
As much as I'd love to add sex animations, those take a while. But I'll try to add some more for the next update.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Other scenes you could up is after penis is severed and picked up, the player could interact with a lady to offer it to her.

romrazello

Jun 6, 2020
NOTES: I'm running out of ideas for what else I can add. Please let me know what you would like to see in this game.
A couple of suggestions (no idea how hard these would be to animate):
- crushing the penis or balls, either by someone holding two stones or with a special machine
- destroying the penis with crocodile shears (which are probably fictional, but it's a cool idea):
- placing the penis on a wooden block and cutting it off with an executioner's axe
- putting the penis (still attached to the owner) into a meat grinder
- putting the penis on fire while it's still attached
- melting the genitals with acid

Additionally, IMHO it would be great if we could see more of the existing castrations and penectomies from the victim's POV.

Reactions: lokoloko159

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
A couple of suggestions (no idea how hard these would be to animate):
- crushing the penis or balls, either by someone holding two stones or with a special machine
- destroying the penis with crocodile shears (which are probably fictional, but it's a cool idea):
- placing the penis on a wooden block and cutting it off with an executioner's axe
- putting the penis (still attached to the owner) into a meat grinder
- putting the penis on fire while it's still attached
- melting the genitals with acid

Additionally, IMHO it would be great if we could see more of the existing castrations and penectomies from the victim's POV.
Now... this is something (mostly) I can do easily and quickly... except for the file and acid. But I could do an acid bath where the player can put his severed genitals in ;)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
This game is definitely not well received by most. I'm surprised how many people have to voice their opinions on 'how bad it is' and other negative comments... oh well, I should be able to get back to this project soon... hopefully.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
That seems to be the usual reaction to castration/penectomy games (although they don't usually feature raptors ;)). Don't worry about it.
Indeed. People talk sh*t about stuff and then secretly fap to it.
Don't mind them.

BUT, if you're in the mood of constructive criticism ... the main problem here is that this game ... is not a game xD
It's a collection of nice scenes, but there is no "game" behind them.

See this for example: https://f95zone.to/threads/stones-v0-27a-maskopatol.23591/post-11235996
It's simple, yet it's awesome.

Reactions: jimmiewalker

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Believe me when I say... I'm not worried about or about the people who talk shit... I am going to implement a basic story and that will be in V 1.0+. My PC broke down, so I'm having to get it repaired in the mean time. Anyways, guys, keep the awesome suggestions coming and hopefully I'll be back on this project soon... hopefully.
Note: The set back on the project is because this is not the first time my PC broke down, it's the 5th. And all of the project files are on the PC. Once I get it back up and running, I'm going to create a backup for the project.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Indeed. People talk sh*t about stuff and then secretly fap to it.
Don't mind the,
Believe me when I say... I'm not worried about or about the people who talk shit... I am going to implement a basic story and that will be in V 1.0+. My PC broke down, so I'm having to get it repaired in the mean time. Anyways, guys, keep the awesome suggestions coming and hopefully I'll be back on this project soon... hopefully.
Note: The set back on the project is because this is not the first time my PC broke down, it's the 5th. And all of the project files are on the PC. Once I get it back up and running, I'm going to create a backup for the project.
yup, a few backup for each project are essential at this point.
I'd suggest you to have at least 2 copies of each project on 2 different devices (other than your PC).

Reactions: jimmiewalker

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I'm going to have to agree with you. At this point, the only thing I have backed up are the translations. But When I get my PC back up and running, I'll be sure to create a repository so I can work on it using another PC, if need be.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I'm currently relearning Unreal. Just got my PC back up and running but there are new Unity licensing that is an issue for me. So, I guess I'm going to rework a lot of the project. Hopefully, I can still have translations.

Willy322

Nov 23, 2021
You should make another version of the hotel with a story so it got 2 version of the game one with no story and just sex . Also another with a story so we know about some of the lures of that universe. I don't mind reading texts if it done right like the cutting room. But I do like your constipated of the hotel it's sounds like a good game ☺

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I have a few projects I need to port to Unreal, first. Before I am able to get back to this project. Once I've ported over those projects, I'll be remaking The Hotel in the Unreal Engine. More than likely, I'll create an option to remove the text so you can just go in, press buttons, and bam... animations. If the option is enabled, then there will be text (short text but still, text)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
More than likely, with the way things are going with Unity, I'll be back on this project some time in the middle of next year (at the latest). But if you guys have questions. Please feel free to ask and I'll try to respond as fast as I can.

Sin Shadow Fox

Apr 3, 2022
More than likely, with the way things are going with Unity, I'll be back on this project some time in the middle of next year (at the latest). But if you guys have questions. Please feel free to ask and I'll try to respond as fast as I can.
Is there anywhere to play the current build of the game? It's not on your website blue slayer gaming.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I have a few links posted on this forum a bit up from here. Because this game is specific to this crowd, I'm not mentioning it on my website.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Is there anywhere to play the current build of the game? It's not on your website blue slayer gaming.
These are the latest builds.... I think.
:
:
:

Sin Shadow Fox

Apr 3, 2022
These are the latest builds.... I think.
:
:
:
Oh cool. Thanks ^_^