Title: The Hotel
Version: 0.15a
Game Engine: Unity
Render Pipeline: HDRP

Controls

Interact: E and Left Mouse Button
Pickup severed Member: Right Mouse Button
Movement: WASD
Jump: Space Bar (yes, you can jump in this game)

NOTES: I haven't had much time to work on this project due to time constraints this month and last month. I'm hoping to produce more and better results for the version update for March (should be around the middle or end of March).
There are 2 empty rooms on the second floor (those will be populated later on).

There are some bugs with the animations on the second floor but I'm hoping to have all of that resolved for the next build. This month, I'll be working on bug fixes and character animations. If you have sounds that I can use (or at least links to the sounds), then I'll try to have sounds added in for the next build as well.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Kind of a late update. My Video Card went out so I had to stop all development on all project. Finally got it fixed and now the development process can begin again.

Reactions: romrazello

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
It'll still be a bit. I'm going to try to push an update later this month. Worst case scenario, it'll be next month.
Currently I'm working on a project and once I finish with the current set of levels (3 more to go), I'll be back on this project.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I see.

I'm trying myself to learn something about level building in unity, but I suck tremendously.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I've been using Unity for over a decade. I've been using Maya for about 17 years. Unreal Engine for about 2 years. C# for roughly 10 years. One thing I can say for certain. It takes practice. Don't give up on it, if it's something you want to learn, keep practicing and you'll be awesome at it, one day. Trust me.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Oh wow! I just noticed that you actually released the early version of this game. I can say so far so good. I hope you will keep addig the updates and polishing. :)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Links to The Hotel V0.5a
:
:
:

Title: The Hotel
Version: 0.5a
Game Engine: Unity
Render Pipeline: HDRP

Controls

Interact: E and Left Mouse Button
Pickup severed Member: Right Mouse Button
Movement: WASD
Jump: Space Bar (yes, you can jump in this game)

NOTES: I'm running out of ideas for what else I can add. Please let me know what you would like to see in this game. Floor 2 animations have not been fixed, yet. I had very little free time and I wanted to push this update. I hope you enjoy this new update and please help to support me by checking out my other games :)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Oh wow! I just noticed that you actually released the early version of this game. I can say so far so good. I hope you will keep addig the updates and polishing. :)
I've been trying to do what I can. Here lately, I've been extremely busy. Once I'm done with my current project, I will be working on this project, more.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
New level! That was fast! I really like this game. It is nice and unique on so many levels. Too bad you don't have a AAA budget behind you to support the game development :D

I would suggest to add some female big cats. Maybe some more monsters and aliens if you run out of ideas.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
If you don't have ideas for more scenes, you can focus on improve the current ones.
I really suck with modelling and animations, so I'm the last to speak about this, but current scenes are really raw and would really need improvement.

Also, do not fix just on the penectomy/castration, but add other regular sex animations too.
And DIALOGUES. Those are what makes a game ... well, a game.