VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
So... even after 0.3a i cant start scenes with mother and so on. I play 0.3 yesterday from the start, do all until dinner with the girls. After that i got some scenes and this is all. No move further. So what's the problem? I dowload 0.3a and still the same.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for bug fixes :) going to try it out now. Got to love the Devs who take care of these things quickly and don't leave us hanging

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@SQX Did you start a new game with 0.3a or try and load something from yesterday? Unfortunalty your saves from yesterday are toast and you need to start a new game with 0.3a and just skip through the bits you have already seen.

If you still have trouble after starting a new game then post a save game here and I will take a look.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Just played the new update, and wow this game has really caught my attention with the story line. That was brillient. Bravo Dev. This one has now jumped up to be one of my favorite story lines. Cant wait to see where it goes. Hopefully it doesn't take a disastrous turn like acting lessons did LOL. GJ and keep up the great work

May 24, 2018
still got the same issue,, dialogue shows but screen stays black, from 1st min of the game ( when sophie falls from chair ) the longer i stay in game the more the screen stays black but still dialogue continues

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i seem to be stuck i been stuck on Hotel revenues 10% sense taking over and when i use the intercom it will say go back

May 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/DayX.rpy", line 266, in <module>
KeyError: u'Emily'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "DayX.rpyc", line 245, in script
  File "C:\Users\aa\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.529\TheHotelManagerHD-0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1551, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\aa\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.529\TheHotelManagerHD-0.3a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 878, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\aa\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.529\TheHotelManagerHD-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\aa\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.529\TheHotelManagerHD-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/DayX.rpy", line 266, in <module>
KeyError: u'Emily'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
The Hotel Manager HD 0.3a
Thu Dec 13 22:10:17 2018
still get errors like this happends when i do walkabouts in hotel and at meetings with sophie or christine

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
i seem to be stuck i been stuck on Hotel revenues 10% sense taking over and when i use the intercom it will say go back
Not sure which part you haven't seen as of yet.
Did you buy the lolli pops from the store? that opens up a story event with Emily. Walk about to gym,etc sorry not sure where you stuck by saying 10% revenue but Dev might*crosses fingers*.

Reactions: luisar018

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Sense the new patch i was able to start a new game with no errors and have to say that this is a great concept and game and lovin it. Hiring Daisy is a killer twist. Now if you'l excuse me i have to get back to the game ;p Having dinner at my flat. lol

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Not sure which part you haven't seen as of yet.
Did you buy the lolli pops from the store? that opens up a story event with Emily. Walk about to gym,etc sorry not sure where you stuck by saying 10% revenue but Dev might*crosses fingers*.
it says in the story book for Sophia that i need to turn it around and make the Hotel profitable
how do i do that?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
it says in the story book for Sophia that i need to turn it around and make the Hotel profitable
how do i do that?
it will also say do better next time but how can i every time i "work" it says go back or you tell Sophia to come in and you guys cross out the i's and what not then u call in chris and its over n over n over and on some days it will just say go back thus being stuck at 10%

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
it will also say do better next time but how can i every time i "work" it says go back or you tell Sophia to come in and you guys cross out the i's and what not then u call in chris and its over n over n over and on some days it will just say go back thus being stuck at 10%
Have you done the walkabout to see Emily in the gym?*make sure you bought the lollipops from the store* She is the one who comes up with a Gym idea a lil later. Need to do a walkabout to each area to open up a new story lines. need to do that walk about to each of the 3 areas. After you do the walk about to gym it should open up a call them into your office for a talk like you had with Sophie and Christine. Probably next day. The only person who doesn't come to your office for that talk, "this is who i am who are you talk" all except the lobby girl but still talk to her due to she will be a part of a talk later on.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Have you done the walkabout to see Emily in the gym?*make sure you bought the lollipops from the store* She is the one who comes up with a Gym idea a lil later. Need to do a walkabout to each area to open up a new story lines. need to do that walk about to each of the 3 areas. After you do the walk about to gym it should open up a call them into your office for a talk like you had with Sophie and Christine. Probably next day. The only person who doesn't come to your office for that talk, "this is who i am who are you talk" all except the lobby girl but still talk to her due to she will be a part of a talk later on.
im done with the gym part says in the storybook that i reached the part for this version im talking about Sophia ony

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i give up i really cant go on Emily and Lucy have i reach their end of the story for this version and yes im playing on 0.3

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes