VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did enjoy the twist in this and how the story is getting fuller now...so i cant wait for the next update..but i am no longer enamored of Sophie...everything i liked about her went poof this update..she is not the same goofy clumsy sweet weird dame..now she's an aggressive bossy creep....soooo..i want more Lucy...HAHAAA!!!...

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Okay WOW!

This update had WAY too many narrative shifts. Still getting over it.

First of all the OOC business is strong in this one. We basically went from a cute family dynamic to a weird magic territory

Sophie being assertive was a big shock to me. there is way too much left in the air by this point. this update basically rewrote

the whole story. I like Daisy's story, but I felt that Sophie was controlling. She's the master in this, Daisy knew it in the

dialogue. I honestly thought the flash in the alley was a gun but there was no body. Alley girl obviously knows something.

What vexes me is how I'm overthinking every interaction, whether it's the gym, the hospital. How much of that is real?

In short I'm feeling very Jon-Snow right now
I know nothing and I hope for answers.
I fucking feel you right here! Shit got me perplexed!

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
i did enjoy the twist in this and how the story is getting fuller now...so i cant wait for the next update..but i am no longer enamored of Sophie...everything i liked about her went poof this update..she is not the same goofy clumsy sweet weird dame..now she's an aggressive bossy creep....soooo..i want more Lucy...HAHAAA!!!...
I also agree with you! Sophie was my number 1 because of the points you provided but after this, shit went down the list. WAAAAAAAAY DOWN!

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Who has the new sex scenes added in this version? Debating on playing it but based on the comments seems like some of the better girls were changed/ruined.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Who has the new sex scenes added in this version? Debating on playing it but based on the comments seems like some of the better girls were changed/ruined.
2 girls have sex scenes..one is a new girl who is as tasty as a cinnamon bun fresh out of the oven :p the other is vying for my "fav-dame" status LOL
only one dame was altered significantly..the rest are fine and dandy...Sophie went right off the rails..LOL
as of this update..it now needs "slave" "male domination" "female domination" "lesbian" tags as all appeared..SPOILER!!!! hahahaha i consider the scenes with him her and her even though her was clothed as lesbian cause she was all in otherwise..HAHAA..maybe "bi"?
so @FlipTopBin ask the person who did the OP to give you ALL your tags..players do search based on tags and you want all you earned so folks flock to you :p because after what happened this update..thats some tags that will appeal to MANY

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for the good update @FlipTopBin, was hoping for an update to this game soon :)
Personally I'm not quite into the sub/dom, master/slave thing, but in this case I make an exception, I think it's written in a way that feels tasteful to me, like, there's no humiliation involved, the "pet" (which I'd rather her being called instead of slave) is treated well and it feels like a warm/caring/loving sub/dom relationship, so I'm good with this, like I said, I think it's written well :) But I'd rather not include Sophie in me and Daisy's activities, sharing is something I just don't do, and I'm doing this whole thing only because Sophie wanted me to, but I myself am reluctant, haha :p Sophie suddenly turning into this dominating character out of the blue, when initially she seemed shy and sweet, and at times a little child-like, not entirely sure how I feel about that, haha.

The twist surprised me though, apparently my "staff" aren't exactly who I thought they are, there's a lot more going than I thought, feels like MC is unknowingly being tested before possibly being recruited for whatever, so I'm getting these conspiracy vibes here, haha :p

Excellent work, keep it up, eagerly waiting for next update with great anticipation! :)

Reactions: Floga

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@UncleVT after playing the update..i can confirm..without reserve..this game contains..vaginal sex..anal sex..male domination..female domination....slavery/female submission...i cannot confirm the lesbian/bi as while she participated sort of..she did not undress and get woohoo'd...so was more of an active voyeurism thing..lol..this game has earned its tags..its a good game..even if Sophie is now a twat :p

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Is anyone else getting crazy amount of errors? I get 2 after everytime it goes to the next day, and I got a ton during a Sophie conversation.

I'm not even sure how to access the new content or if I missed anything lol, I'm like stuck in an endless loop right now.

Edit: Nvm see that the dev made an error and you can't start a new game and only saves from 0.2 work.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I wouldn't call this update bad in any form. I actually like it. It's that you play 0.2 with a narrative and this one becomes OOC, and different from the casual play in the first version. With the transition I wouldn't call them the same game & characters.
It also ends on a cliffhanger which I didn't appreciate. I guess I'm a bit salty for the lack of answers that's all.
Also in the first update we seemed to have everything under control. This update has us wearing the collar to strange powers.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You get a lot of script errors when you invite the goth maid girl and the gym girl to a meeting in the office to get to know them. literally none of the images load. You get them when you go home too.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I love the Lisa from BB model. She could be the sister/gf/lover/cousin/whatever in every game here and I wouldn't mind.

Reactions: omocik

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Is anyone else getting crazy amount of errors? I get 2 after everytime it goes to the next day, and I got a ton during a Sophie conversation.

I'm not even sure how to access the new content or if I missed anything lol, I'm like stuck in an endless loop right now.

Edit: Nvm see that the dev made an error and you can't start a new game and only saves from 0.2 work.
I've the same problem , the home and Sohpie.
I thought it was because i downloaded the compressed version . so, i began to download the full One .
Is the problem the same in the Full ?

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I've got the same errors a shown in previous comments.
AttributeError: 'storyClass' object has no attribute 'counter'

If you don'!t wait to fix, try this:
- delete file stories.rpyc in games subdirectiry
- copy attached stories.rpy View attachment stories.rpy !! You must rename downloaded file to stories.rpy !

- once run exe = stories.rpy will be recompiled and some error wil maybe shown(no matter)
- run exe again e voilá game work
- Yo must startt a NEW game, because ..counter and agendfa isn't saved in previously runned games

but there is similar error, what I may not be corrected right, because I don't know witch type must attribute .agenda to be :-(

AttributeError: 'storyClass' object has no attribute 'agenda'

Reactions: doutei and Drendari
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes