• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hahava

Oct 17, 2018
Same, neither of the posted save zips unlock the gallery. Does anyone have any way of forcing the gallery open?
I put the features in a spoiler so the ”Unlock Gallery” part didn’t fully show in a search, my bad. You can use the modded .dll to unlock the gallery without a save.

I enabled the built-in DevTool for those interested.

Features / Hotkey:
Unlock Gallery = Ctrl + I

Unlock all levels = Ctrl + M
Lock all levels = Ctrl + N

Restart Level = Ctrl + R
Back to Main Menu = Ctrl + Shift + R
Complete current level = Ctrl + F

Add 999 Lives = Ctrl + L
Add 999999 Gold = Ctrl + G

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackall97

Dec 4, 2018
My brain Is so rotten that whenever i see the word anthem i think of "cheeki breeki hardbass anthem" and i'll probably play through this game while blasting it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i was on 1-1 changed the controls to were i could us what i wanted the the damn mushroom stoped working and the heroin would not jump up high to get to the upper part plue the game is kinda od because it say to use the glory charge but then does not say witch button.

Reactions: yoshky

hahava

Oct 17, 2018
I'm kind of stupid, I don't know how to use the .dll. Anyone willing to give me a rundown?
I listed the installation process in the spoiler of the original post:
To clarify: the .zip file attached to the post contains a file called Assembly-CSharp.dll, you can open the downloaded .zip file with any ”archive tool” available. (Windows built-in tool, WinRAR, 7zip etc.)

Once you have it open you can just drag and drop the file into the correct folder. (Which would be where you extracted the game, then the folder inside of it suffixed ”_Data”, then finally the folder inside of it called ”Managed”.) When you drop the modded .dll file in there, the tool of your choice will ask if you want to overwrite the existing file with the same name. (Since it’s an altered version of the already existing .dll file.) Press ”Yes” and you’re done!

Reactions: nepnere

ZodeHent

May 17, 2020
yo anyone unlocked the last scene in the gallery or do i have to gather all heroic spirits to unlock that?

Reactions: Kyro101

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow, this game really is hot garbage...

I don't care how hot the art is, if the game is nearly unplayable because it stutters at the worst moments, especially on those jump mushrooms, then I'm not gonna play it. Not even gonna bother with a gallery unlock or anything, it's that bad.

Weirdyfish1

Nov 24, 2020
I enabled the built-in DevTool for those interested.

Features / Hotkey:
Unlock Gallery = Ctrl + I

Unlock all levels = Ctrl + M
Lock all levels = Ctrl + N

Restart Level = Ctrl + R
Back to Main Menu = Ctrl + Shift + R
Complete current level = Ctrl + F

Add 999 Lives = Ctrl + L
Add 999999 Gold = Ctrl + G

Thank god it worked, I somehow was missing 3 heroines souls and coulnd't unlock the final scene.

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
Wow, this game really is hot garbage...

I don't care how hot the art is, if the game is nearly unplayable because it stutters at the worst moments, especially on those jump mushrooms, then I'm not gonna play it. Not even gonna bother with a gallery unlock or anything, it's that bad.
Yeah, I'm stuck in 1-4 because of that. I can't make the double jump on the mushroom because the game stutters every time I try. Real shame, I like everything else about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Weirdyfish1

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah, I'm stuck in 1-4 because of that. I can't make the double jump on the mushroom because the game stutters every time I try. Real shame, I like everything else about it.
Someone found a very silly solution

"found a semi-solution

hit pause right after interacting with such object."

Basically if you hit escape at the right time you can make the game run normally.

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
Someone found a very silly solution

"found a semi-solution

hit pause right after interacting with such object."

Basically if you hit escape at the right time you can make the game run normally.
Huh... I can't believe it works. It's still annoying, but it's at least possible to get trough those jumps now. Thanks a lot.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got all the songs are pages but i am missing a scene and don't know how to get it. do you have to play hard to get it.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes