Unity - Completed - The Heroines' Last Anthem [Final] [LUM Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Tempering

This game sucks: it has bad performance, the gameplay is extremely repetitive, thou kinda cute, there isn't a lot of CGIs, and you unlock it via coins, which makes the h part seems completely disconnected from the main story....So why 3 stars? Cuz I love warrior girls, and the first girl u get, the Valkirie one, is best waifu material!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

zackrin6

Now this game is honestly very good looking i will give it that and has some sexy heroines but thats it. It is basically like your every other side scroller expect for the fact that it has like 3D animated H scenes mind of you of which you will not only have to find in secert rooms all through the levels but also get the souls from each levels to unlock them which is dogshit to me. The screen pausing is annoying as fuck and should have been patched before the game was even released. The ending for me is downright bad cause its a big fuck you to those that went through the game and played all levels properly with upragdes and no hacks as at the end ||The heroines just get beaten and then fucked in true ending which sucks ass||.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Yokkat

A very bland, boring platformer. Combat is barely responsive, and it lags every time you do a special attack or jump on a jump boost. Sex scenes are viewable in a gallery (not available ingame), and can only be bought with a special currency and item that you can only get by smashing your head and face against every wall and ceiling in every level.

Sex scenes are also boring, with not much variety.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Boring platforming, boring gameplay, you are required to find 3 hidden spirits behind invisible walls for each level to UNLOCK ANY H-SCENES ... useless upgrades, paying with coins to respawn after losing all lives. Skip this trash please.