9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Is there a review h scene recollection in this game where one can re-watch all the h-scene or do I have to fight each monster to rewatch the h-scene?

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Guys, I made a fix for the NoMethodError, so you can now play the game without switching language. If you still encounter this error, send me the save file of the scene with the problem

You only have to extract it into the game folder and overwrite the file

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Is the one in the torrent necessarily the updated version of the game?

It appears to be bigger than the ones in other links in that it's around 4.24 Gb.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
I downloaded this game few days ago, and I fixed myself the error with "No method error", so I no longer have to change to chinese language on H events. It wasn't that hard to fix this error. If anyone wana fixed version of The Heiress, then I can upload it on Mega or Google, but my upload speed is very low, so it will take a couple of hours to do it...

I uploaded only my fix for english ver. of , and made a guide how to apply it:

Remember to read txt file with guide how to apply this fix.

Last edited:

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I downloaded this game few days ago, and I fixed myself the error with "No method error", so I no longer have to change to chinese language on H events. It wasn't that hard to fix this error. If anyone wana fixed version of The Heiress, then I can upload it on Mega or Google, but my upload speed is very low, so it will take a couple of hours to do it...

I uploaded only my fix for english ver. of , and made a guide how to apply it:

Remember to read txt file with guide how to apply this fix.
You made a fix? I already did it myself and post it in the previous page if you wanted

roxas32

Apr 28, 2018
any1 having problems with fire boss bc everytime i lose to it the scenes happen then it crashes

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
any1 having problems with fire boss bc everytime i lose to it the scenes happen then it crashes
Your character has to be 40-50 lvl to win this fight in vulcano. So you can win with him in New Game+. Is this "no method error" crash? Did you applied my or Azerak fix for this error? Read upper comments for fix.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes