souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ye but it's not milacrous to watch the ending in chinese
You asked for a fix for the error, and that's the current fix. Short of you either fixing the translation issues that cause the bug, or hiring someone to do it, that's the fix. If someone else has fixed it, it hasn't been linked here or it would likely be in the first post already.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
so what about how to fix this:
and i did try what was said and instead went from ?????? to chinese characters, ive actually tried 3x so wtf. :mad:

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
I keep on failing a quest on where she kills someone making me unable to get to the amount of gold requested

AurSol

Sep 14, 2018
Tips and Fixes:
1) If you run into this error:
, Switch to CHS in the language.ini enter the scene with chinese as language, end the scene, save and switch back to english

Well i did that and the two times i had that it didn't worked, the game doesn't show in chinese so i'm a bit stuck for the moment.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
No feminism please.
feminism is like the claps you enjoy a good fuck then its burning like a motherfucker after... id settle with goth reformists anyday over that bullshit... less aggro on jokes made in jest and fake call outs with rape...and they probably need a few refs on stereotypical and what is pretty much mythic in that regard lol. i mean no shit it make you wonder when someone says "sex strike" do they even get any or have a relationship last more than a day? mmmm probably not (>_>)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Same level, unfortunately. It's a machine translation but it's understandable enough to be played without too much difficulty, so give it a try.
Nah thanks, there are other games translated (i mean ONEONE1) that have actual quality, i am still frustrated that i bought Dark Elf all excited about the translation T.T

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone upload the clean version the patch version is full of error i want to patch it my self

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
For those who have crash "undefined method" from tips and fixes, the fix is to change language to CHT(not CHS, i guess it is typo), and then run game in chinese. You also can just delete language.ini file, run game and choose chinese language(second one). @ifsomeadminreadsthis Modify first page also

Reactions: Chainsey

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

Anyone could explain me what is the 2 last options in H parametters ? (i use the bug free version linked around the 20th page of this thread

Here a picture,it's not clear.

modi

Apr 1, 2018
does anyone know how to fix ********NoMethodError********* ?
i am already tired of changing game language:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Karma422
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes