Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.1a] [Dofla Studio]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Almost any activity at the bar ends up in an endless chain of Ren py error messages, the same if I decided to swim (I'm using the compressed version and started from an existing save, I suppose I've left out one update in between). Did anybody else face these issues

Dofla Studio

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Almost any activity at the bar ends up in an endless chain of Ren py error messages, the same if I decided to swim (I'm using the compressed version and started from an existing save, I suppose I've left out one update in between). Did anybody else face these issues
I think I have fixed this bug in 0.2.1a. Anyway if this happened on day5's night then it's okay since there is no day6 content yet.

If you are playing 0.2.1a and the bug not happened on day5's night then it's a problem and I'll check it again, cheers.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, because I am working on this game as a side job, the release date may vary. However, I will try my best to ensure that a new version is released approximately every two months (small version would be faster), so the next version should be released in March.
Very cool game. I played it for the first time with 0.2.0 and it was fairly enjoyable.

The anti rape troupe is almost as vocal as the anti ntr one :4Head:I hope you can manage to ignore it and stay true to your ideas. Good luck!

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I chose the novel style rather than the minigame style. However, I still can't continue the side quests after a specific point and the game returns me to the main menu because there's not enogh content, yet I can do something at Luna's house guaranteed. Why do I get only limited abilities?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Truth be told - if you can make the choices to have any LI you want but also whom you don't want that is great, no forcing of who will be a LI. Also would be nice to be able to avoid any scene you don't want to see - especially someone else having sex with undesirable men

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Your loss. The dev actually listened to feedback and made changes, but sure.
yeah i am sure he did :unsure: what preventing him to do it again for other side in future.

just let it be i will maybe try it later, depends by tags if this will be completed (wich i doubht)

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Hey nice - fuck so you don't get stuffed into an urn too soon .... :D
Looks good DEV and is worth a look ...
Thanks Dofla Studio. (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.0e] [Dofla Studio]

COMPESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I think I have fixed this bug in 0.2.1a. Anyway if this happened on day5's night then it's okay since there is no day6 content yet.

If you are playing 0.2.1a and the bug not happened on day5's night then it's a problem and I'll check it again, cheers.
Day5 Night, after Luna's wine event:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 69, in <module>
KeyError: 6

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes_scripts/sandbox_home.rpyc", line 92, in script call
  File "scenes_scripts/sandbox_home.rpyc", line 262, in script
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1537, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Hgames\TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.0e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/game_screens/sandbox_screen.rpy", line 69, in <module>
KeyError: 6

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Haunting Nightmare 0.3.0e
Sat Mar  9 18:18:47 2024

Feb 20, 2024
- Ok the yacht was too much and the game was getting annoying. Even before that, just bringing an ex-gf into the game was a big fucking mistake. You can't go much lower than that. Ex-gf is ex for a reason, so why the fuck does that shit still have to show her face to the MC.
- Jane... In short a fucking slut. Could easily be put in the same category as ex-gf. So out of the game. The fact that she took me on that yacht was a relief to get rid of the whole game.
- Dessy: The part where she beat the shit out of me in the ring with absolutely no mercy also belongs in the shit category.

- I could throw half of the bitches out of the game right now, pretty brilliant character creation from the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9alwa
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes