Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I wrote this in a similar game's thread recently and I'll have to repeat it here. The bad English makes it hard to get into. Aside from typos that could be fixed with a proofreading program, so much of the dialogue sounds stiff and unnatural. It reads as if it was written in a different language and then translated. I do like these types of games, but the writing matters more than in most smut games.

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Except I didn't. Unless Claire is a secret name for Ashley, which she never told me.
Hrm.... I will double check, it's not unlike me to be wrong but I will admit it! I'm working on another upload but I will revisit this very soon!

hawat

May 27, 2022
Dear friends. It is a nice game. I was wondering I met Lilly at work but am unable to search her out. I bought a laptop, the webcam and a phone. But I do not get the option to contact her. Do I have to contact her before some event? Thank you.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I've noted a fair number of bugs with this VN over releases. I think Lilly was a newly added character with this release. If I remember right, the encounter went something along the lines of her asking mc if he had a laptop and could email her. MC didn't have one in my last playthrough when he met her. When I did finally get enough dollars to get him one, there was no option in the laptop to do anything with email. So I just chalked it up to being yet another bug or probable unimplemented content. I have yet to start rummaging through this things html in either emacs or Twine to see what sort of mess is in there or even whether there is a second Lilly passage written yet.

Dear friends. It is a nice game. I was wondering I met Lilly at work but am unable to search her out. I bought a laptop, the webcam and a phone. But I do not get the option to contact her. Do I have to contact her before some event? Thank you.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You get the option to call her in the living room. That is the bug because she said that you have to email her. But it takes a few days or weeks before you get the option.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I look forward to having the option to unmute the sound if it gets added in the videos. Or ones with sound get used I am guessing these are all silent gifs.

basil_cassini

Dec 2, 2019
I just encountered a catch-22 bug (in 0.09), where when missing to buy shampoo you cannot take a shower, but you cannot leave the house to buy shampoo either, because you have not taken a shower (and therefor stink). :unsure:
These are the contradicting lines without hyperlinks:
Code:
Take a shower (I don't have any shampoo)
Go outside (I can't go outside stinking like that. I should take a shower first)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This one cracked me up too. I think the inventory management is a bit messed up as well because one or more of the consumables could seem to get stocked up from the store in quantity but then would mysteriously be out again after one use. I ended up using the console cheat to give mc thousands of shampoo, etc to avoid the whole bug infested grind. The grind balance is a mess because the "job" pays so little while everything costs so much. And it's the usual grind mechanic that accomplishes basically nothing while not adding much if anything to story progression or interesting events.

---edit---

Also annoying is that mc can only buy in multiples of 5 instead of 7 to make some sort of weekly schedule shopping easy.

I just encountered a catch-22 bug (in 0.09), where when missing to buy shampoo you cannot take a shower, but you cannot leave the house to buy shampoo either, because you have not taken a shower (and therefor stink). :unsure:
Code:
Go outside (I can't go outside stinking like that. I should take a shower first)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I was wondering the same thing but I eventually got the option to talk to her on the laptop only after the Kate pegging and chastity cage event.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
ok I don't know if it's my game that's bugged or the fact that I've reached the end of the content, but I can't exceed feminity 26, and I don't have access to any appointments or purchasable objects being given that all of them need 30 feminity at the lowest, I spent several weeks buying everything I could, even restarting the game, but I'm still blocked, and I'm pretty sure it's not normal, because in the files Kate is supposed to have 8 encounters, and I'm at 5 and the same thing for therapy sessions im at 7 when they are 11 of them…
But nothing happened at all

hawat

May 27, 2022
You get the option to call her in the living room. That is the bug because she said that you have to email her. But it takes a few days or weeks before you get the option.
Thank you for you answer.

I also finally got the option to call her, so her path works.

I suppose that you need to be more further on your transformation route to get to call her. And yes there is a lot of confusion here. The game should tell you, buy a phone. Then if you need to get to a certain point in the game in order to call it would be nice to get the option anyway but tell the player something like "I am to shy to call her for the moment try again later when I have more perversion points or something". So that you know that the option exists, this is not a bug but you need to do some things in game in order for this to work.

I reached the end content. Waiting for updates.

Would be nice, if you follow this path, that it is exploited by your psy/mistress, like she forces you two to get together.

hawat

May 27, 2022
ok I don't know if it's my game that's bugged or the fact that I've reached the end of the content, but I can't exceed feminity 26, and I don't have access to any appointments or purchasable objects being given that all of them need 30 feminity at the lowest, I spent several weeks buying everything I could, even restarting the game, but I'm still blocked, and I'm pretty sure it's not normal, because in the files Kate is supposed to have 8 encounters, and I'm at 5 and the same thing for therapy sessions im at 7 when they are 11 of them…
But nothing happened at all
These are my stats after the last content of the version 0.9.

From what I remember the game considers that you quit the therapy sessions with you psy but her friend takes your training over. So you have to wait for some time and do several sessions with Kate in order for the game to move forward and in order for you to have additional psy sessions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and additional content.

Days passed: 57

MY STATS:

Feminity:
Submisiveness: 40
Perversion: 21
Fitness: 42
Guitar Skill: 2

May 20, 2021
am not sure if people noticed but i must say that there is something odd going on with the protagonist looks very similar to The Making of a Slut [v0.8.2] [Austinhaney6969] character

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
am not sure if people noticed but i must say that there is something odd going on with the protagonist looks very similar to The Making of a Slut [v0.8.2] [Austinhaney6969] character
That's because the base for both is from Witch Trainer by akabur
Code:
I hope the whole system of needing to buy this stuff goes away. It's pointless busywork, no-one plays these games for this

Reactions: Eandrid

Etshy

May 22, 2018
really good start but there is a problem with the therapy script.
I'm only at the second and from the conversation I feel like I missed a few ones ...
Ashley is hypnotizing me without saying anything about it before etc.
di I miss something ?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes