Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Why add more girls if we don't have content with other LIs? And the worst thing is that another random whore for one night, with one we are already having sex, and a gloryhole scene with another, and here is another one, this is just a waste of renders

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGreys

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I feel like it's a curse that all AVN share. They feel the need to have at least one sex scene per chapter to satisfy their players even if it doesn't really fit the plot, so they need to resort to use random girls like this one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I feel like it's a curse that all AVN share. They feel the need to have at least one sex scene per chapter to satisfy their players even if it doesn't really fit the plot, so they need to resort to use random girls like this one.
yeah doesn't help if an AVN lacks some lewd scenes you always see people point that out as a negative in comments or reviews. ( according to them) Which is a shame I feel like if more dev's didn't have worry about adding lewd scenes based on audience but when they feel like it's right would make so many much better.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019

Show less
Hello there,

We're really sorry for the delay with this status update. We got caught up with some tax stuff and had to take a few days off to sort things out.

The last few weeks have been all about animations. We mentioned in the previous status updates that we wanted to make the animations longer once we had the adequate systems. Now that we have them, we are putting them to good use with the animations. Currently we've rendered 1500 frames of animation with a quality that we're happy with for now. Besides the animations, the renders are also coming along nicely. We're closing in on another 200 renders and now that the animations are out of the way, we can focus on the renders again.

There has also been a lot of progress on the translations and if all goes well, we'll be adding Spanish, French and Traditional Chinese with the next episode.

The Greys

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode 5 - Status Update #4

1714937698427.png

Hello there,

We're really sorry for the delay with this status update. We got caught up with some tax stuff and had to take a few days off to sort things out.

The last few weeks have been all about animations. We mentioned in the previous status updates that we wanted to make the animations longer once we had the adequate systems. Now that we have them, we are putting them to good use with the animations. Currently we've rendered 1500 frames of animation with a quality that we're happy with for now. Besides the animations, the renders are also coming along nicely. We're closing in on another 200 renders and now that the animations are out of the way, we can focus on the renders again.

There has also been a lot of progress on the translations and if all goes well, we'll be adding Spanish, French and Traditional Chinese with the next episode.

Previews:

1714937709469.png 1714937713209.png 1714937717439.png 1714937726713.png 1714937730412.png

The Greys

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
2 more dialogue mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'm only 77 mins into the game. Did anyone proofread this? this is sloppy work if so.
One could argue that you are wrong on the first one. But if one insist on "correcting" the first one, I think it should be "I'm meeting up with my friend for some drinks."

But I absolutely agree with the second one.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
One could argue that you are wrong on the first one.
Well, not 100% wrong, I just didn't complete the sentence correctly. I knew it didn't sound right, but without a bit of my fix, it would sound wrong by itself. You finished it nicely. I was just not thinking of it that way. I was trying to keep most of what was written down as to not change too much of it.

"Meeting up with my friend" or " meeting up with a friend of mines" still means the same thing. Just said differently.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, not 100% wrong, I just didn't complete the sentence correctly. I knew it didn't sound right, but without a bit of my fix, it would sound wrong by itself. You finished it nicely. I was just not thinking of it that way. I was trying to keep most of what was written down as to not change too much of it.

"Meeting up with my friend" or " meeting up with a friend of mines" still means the same thing. Just said differently.
My point was that "going to go meet up", as you proposed, is redundant. Even the dev's "going to meet up" was better than that.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes