Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Why add more girls if we don't have content with other LIs? And the worst thing is that another random whore for one night, with one we are already having sex, and a gloryhole scene with another, and here is another one, this is just a waste of renders

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGreys

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I feel like it's a curse that all AVN share. They feel the need to have at least one sex scene per chapter to satisfy their players even if it doesn't really fit the plot, so they need to resort to use random girls like this one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I feel like it's a curse that all AVN share. They feel the need to have at least one sex scene per chapter to satisfy their players even if it doesn't really fit the plot, so they need to resort to use random girls like this one.
yeah doesn't help if an AVN lacks some lewd scenes you always see people point that out as a negative in comments or reviews. ( according to them) Which is a shame I feel like if more dev's didn't have worry about adding lewd scenes based on audience but when they feel like it's right would make so many much better.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes