• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
so lemme get this straight
we got the dazed translation
and the other ai translation that's posted in the op which is also the same as this one?

differences?
which one's better?

The Great Blade and the Dragon [v1.1.0 Complete Edition] [StudioDobby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,26 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the DLSite ver or Dazed's ver?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
so lemme get this straight
we got the dazed translation
and the other ai translation that's posted in the op which is also the same as this one?

differences?
which one's better?

Is this the DLSite ver or Dazed's ver?
I have no clue (do you know how many games I compressed since then? :HideThePain: ), but a my compression was posted the same day as the AI version, I assume its that one.

Reactions: derakino999

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
I've decided to replay this game because I kind of want to experience it again, especially with a better TL than the previous version. However, I don't feel like unlocking the entire gallery again LOL. So if someone has a full save for the new version (the save from the previous version will fuck up your game, apparently), that would be very helpful.

xxxrus02xxx

May 24, 2017
Help please! I have problems after killing the dragon, Claire gets a second special attack, and when using it an error occurs:Failed to load: img/pictures/tpSkill/clea/tp2/Claire TP2_1.png, there is this file there but under the name クレアTP2_1.rpgmvp(sorry for gootrans)

SaintoSR2

Oct 22, 2023
so after reading nearly all of the posts in this thread and trying a few things i still have the problem that i can't open the stray boards. anyone know how to fix this?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
so after reading nearly all of the posts in this thread and trying a few things i still have the problem that i can't open the stray boards. anyone know how to fix this?
there's a bugfix for that in the thread, have you tried it?
i haven't btw that's just a guess

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes