Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
The translation of the official version feels so awkward... I haven't tried the old MTL version yet. Is it better, but not fully translated on the menu and such?

Can I just replace old translation files to the newest game version to make it more complete? Would it work like that?

Edit: Didn't work as the official patch came in a form of .exe. Can't simply be replaced and mix two patches together...

Last edited:

truestone

Mar 20, 2022
Did my MTL end up being better than the official? That is hilarious if true, it looks like they broke the stray quest too like I did originally.
Yeah, I think the translation itself is bit better on yours. More inconsistencies on character/place names, but less pronoun confusion and generally more sensible. I've switched over from the official English patch permanently.

In addition to the stray quest board, they also broke the stat change previews for equipment in the shops.

phleen

Apr 28, 2017
throwing in another bulletin board not working comment, applied the patch to no effect.

godname5544

Oct 22, 2020
The quest board was fixed for the AI translation like a week ago but it hasn't been uploaded here :( sad days well guess I shall wait a bit before playing

Random dude1990

Feb 23, 2024
IMG_4031.jpeg IMG_4032.jpeg IMG_4033.jpeg
Can somebody help me? Why doesn’t the quest give me the new location and why can’t I open the quest boards in other locations? Please I need help urgently

Random dude1990

Feb 23, 2024
Patch Instructions:
Applies the latest changes/improvements I've made to the translation. To Apply:

1. Download from the OP.
2. Move the zip to your game folder.
3. Extract the zip and click Replace All. (Use 7-Zip if this step fails)
4. Go into /www and extract img.7z. Replace All.
5. Done

--

Pretty tough project. Game is completely translated, there are a couple of minor things missing that I will clean up as I test on my playthrough as well as some pictures I have yet to find. Also Trophies are a WIP until I figure out how to adjust my script to MTL all of it since it lives in a js file. If you are patient feel free to wait until I give the thumbs up on everything being good to go.

I know the names are not translated in the menu. I tried my best but translating that text breaks everything horribly and I couldn't figure out why.

Game is good to go and gets my seal of approval. Trophies will remain untranslated since they need to be manually TL'ed. If anyone wants to get the job done the text for them is located in plugins.js.

Otherwise, if you find any issues post a screenshot along with your save and I will fix it ASAP. Enjoy c:

P.S Yes. Download and Apply the patch I already pushed new stuff. ;)

Consider Supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider Supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Enjoy c:

Contributors:
PrivateHerby - Solve issue with crash after TLing Actors.json. Translated Adult Skill Background.
Maouhime - Fix skill names.
Liz0 - Pointed out bugged quest
there's no image.7x in my www folders?

Batman123XD

May 21, 2023
Good morrow, I downloaded and installed the patch. It worked. Only in the "Game" and "Game_en" which is weird really.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes