4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not a year. 3.6 years.
First release on F95 was nov 2018 and that scene was added in jul 2022.
To be fair... I did say over :p

But will edit cause that's worse.

The dev is free to add whatever he wants, whenever he wants, I'll agree that a warning would have been very much appreciated though, this is something he is being paid for after all, honesty is very much important, but I still fail to see how that is "milking", again I think you're just picturing him as some sort of villain that had this whole thing planned out from the start, I'd rather give the benefit of the doubt that he didn't leave people in the dark just because he wanted more money, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
"There's no need for the demographic it had", I'm not sure if there's data on that, but I guess we're just going on the fact most people don't like NTR, which is true, but should every decision the dev makes be completely focused on the current demographic he has? as I said I think he has the right to add what he wants to the game when he wants to, even if it's to branch out to a minority, once again a bit of transparency about it would have been good, but he nonetheless has the freedom to add what he wants.
I can see where you're coming from in your view that it "makes the LIs involved cheaters", I guess that is a deeper problem with how it was written and implemented into the story and how you view the characters, I understand why you would feel that way, but that isn't really the point that I take issue with here, your feelings about the NTR itself isn't what I'm questioning, I want to make it clear that I don't think you disliking what happened was in anyway wrong, nor is your distrust unfounded, I just think that immediately acting like the dev is definitely looking to milk people that like vanilla before backstabbing them is a less than honest way to look and describe the situation.
I won't press it much further because I know mods don't like people arguing over this stuff, and besides it's not my job to defend the dev.
The dev lied and deceived their audience...

You can justify it all you want, but that is the fact.

Thank you guys for pointing out this is from the same dev of business of loving, i was about to try it, now i'm ignoring thread, good luck with the stealth NTR.
What can I sayyyy, except You're Welcome! for the su... o wait.

Ahem, no problem man.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
It's the ; from the Wikipedia article:

Being a Gooner is about the worst thing you can be, and obviously any Gooners need to be guided to support a better team, such as Tottenham, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Charlton Athletic, or AFC Wimbledon.
Hell, even a National League team like Dagenham & Redbridge or Bromley

TigerC2

Jul 25, 2021
Guys its not gonna be NTR, its gonna be sharing. That's this guys truest kink, incest sharing. You'll probably have a choice to not share but it just... You find someone who makes something with the kinks you like but they add something you hate and you feel a little disappointed. That's normal but no reason to lash out. Unless you were supporting them financially and that other kink came out of nowhere. I really liked Dead End's early stuff but then his other kinks came out and I've just stopped.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Guys its not gonna be NTR, its gonna be sharing.
sharing is already in
literally the first screenshot is "you'll suck me off and then I will bring my friends over"
as well as him posting it on a chat program on his phone and his friends asking for a turn

Reactions: gooros

TigerC2

Jul 25, 2021
literally the first screenshot is "you'll suck me off and then I will bring my friends over"
I also noticed, yet I went through three pages of NTR, NTR NTR, so why not help the people who can't be bothered to look. And before someone want's to "well actually" me about the types of NTR, you and I both know what these people are talking about.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It would be nice if they added the link to the itch page for the game on the OP verse the patreon page that was taken down. It would be nice to see what the new thee is a party option is that is in the itch page Changelog.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wonder maybe the new problem is the lack of a paetron.Not Many people actually use subscribestar and not many buy itch.io games either, so going to delay things a bit unless someone is willing to bite the bullet and just drop the 5 bucks to make a mega link for us.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder maybe the new problem is the lack of a paetron.Not Many people actually use subscribestar and not many buy itch.io games either, so going to delay things a bit unless someone is willing to bite the bullet and just drop the 5 bucks to make a mega link for us.
It is now 2 bucks on the itch page. As for the lack of a patreon it is more like Dead End Draws was part of the Great Patreon anything Adult Purge last year.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
After Mary is fed up with her son in his room 'gooning' all day, she has a choice to make. Entrust her best friend Sonya to guiding her son to being a 'real man', or taking the reins herself and showing him what a real woman is like.
She should probably give him tags first. This generation can't function without tags. :ROFLMAO:

I like the art. Thanks for the share. Dead End Draws. (y)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote