4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Inb4 NTR route. (if their previous game is anything to go by, will probably be after a year of development milking vanilla $ )
You people act like that game became some sort of NTR-only VN, I can't help but feel that reaction is completely overblown and emotion-driven, and I seriously doubt there was any "milking vanilla $" do you think the developer is some sort of comic book villain that was thinking over his super evil plot to "steal" from people who want vanilla to then add NTR during development?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You people act like that game became some sort of NTR-only VN, I can't help but feel that reaction is completely overblown and emotion-driven, and I seriously doubt there was any "milking vanilla $" do you think the developer is some sort of comic book villain that was thinking over his super evil plot to "steal" from people who want vanilla to then add NTR during development?
Dude literally added it 3.6 years into development... with no warning. What else is that than milking more $ ? There's no need for the demographic it had (and lost a lot of).

Your point makes no sense given the facts. And same will probably happen here.

Also it does ruin the game, it makes the LIs involved cheaters, which MC has to stop from cheating, but they still would cheat.

That's how narrative choices work, characters only ever act in ways they would choose to, so if you add such choices it becomes part of that character.

And people simply choose, to leave the hoes to the streets where they belong.

p.s. although given the game you have in your signature, I guess dev honesty, and keeping their promises don't matter too much to you.

edit: corrected a year to 3.6 years

Last edited:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Dude literally added it over a year into development... with no warning. What else is that than milking more $ ? There's no need for the demographic it had (and lost a lot of).

Your point makes no sense given the facts. And same will probably happen here.

Also it does ruin the game, it makes the LIs involved cheaters, which MC has to stop from cheating, but they still would cheat.

That's how narrative choices work, characters only ever act in ways they would choose to, so if you add such choices it becomes part of that character.

And people simply choose, to leave the hoes to the streets where they belong.

p.s. although given the game you have in your signature, I guess dev honesty, and keeping their promises don't matter too much to you.
The dev is free to add whatever he wants, whenever he wants, I'll agree that a warning would have been very much appreciated though, this is something he is being paid for after all, honesty is very much important, but I still fail to see how that is "milking", again I think you're just picturing him as some sort of villain that had this whole thing planned out from the start, I'd rather give the benefit of the doubt that he didn't leave people in the dark just because he wanted more money, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
"There's no need for the demographic it had", I'm not sure if there's data on that, but I guess we're just going on the fact most people don't like NTR, which is true, but should every decision the dev makes be completely focused on the current demographic he has? as I said I think he has the right to add what he wants to the game when he wants to, even if it's to branch out to a minority, once again a bit of transparency about it would have been good, but he nonetheless has the freedom to add what he wants.
I can see where you're coming from in your view that it "makes the LIs involved cheaters", I guess that is a deeper problem with how it was written and implemented into the story and how you view the characters, I understand why you would feel that way, but that isn't really the point that I take issue with here, your feelings about the NTR itself isn't what I'm questioning, I want to make it clear that I don't think you disliking what happened was in anyway wrong, nor is your distrust unfounded, I just think that immediately acting like the dev is definitely looking to milk people that like vanilla before backstabbing them is a less than honest way to look and describe the situation.
I won't press it much further because I know mods don't like people arguing over this stuff, and besides it's not my job to defend the dev.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You people act like that game became some sort of NTR-only VN, I can't help but feel that reaction is completely overblown and emotion-driven
Seriously, all you do is select the dialog choice "stop her from doing the thing I don't want her to do" (which is a date with a man while she is a single mother, she's not cheating on anyone...) and you'd never even know NTR was an option, afterward she's head over heels for MC and can't even think of another man. Hell, if anything, MC cucked the guy she was going to date...

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
You people act like that game became some sort of NTR-only VN
Seriously, all you do is select the dialog choice "stop her from doing the thing I don't want her to do"
A core waifu was transformed from a loyal and loving girl who dislikes bad boys and thinks sex is an expression of love...
into a whore on a leash who will fuck the nearest asshole the moment you look the other way because assholes make her wet.
And you need to spend the rest of your life keeping her leash short if you don't want to be cucked by randos.

This is called character assassination. It is a shame dev did it to his own character.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Bruh if that doesn't read "completely overblown and emotion-driven" idk what does, especially given that over half of it isn't even true. It's interesting that you know so much about the NTR route, I haven't even experienced it since it's such an obvious "DO YOU WANT NTR OR NOT" choice, and happily enjoyed a playthrough with the mother only intested in MC, never showing otherwise. Am I supposed to take this as you secretly like NTR and this outburst is part of your fetish?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
wtf is a gooner?
It's the ; from the Wikipedia article:

London based Arsenal Football Club has developed a very strong following since its founding in 1886. Since the 1980s, Arsenal's fans have often been referred to as Gooners, a derivation from the team's nickname, the "Gunners".
Being a Gooner is about the worst thing you can be, and obviously any Gooners need to be guided to support a better team, such as Tottenham, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Charlton Athletic, or AFC Wimbledon.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
It's the ; from the Wikipedia article:

Being a Gooner is about the worst thing you can be, and obviously any Gooners need to be guided to support a better team, such as Tottenham, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Charlton Athletic, or AFC Wimbledon.
It's weird that no matter what definition you pick, the word "gooner" feels inherently cursed. I can't say I haven't found h-games in the past where I got lost in the sauce for several hours, but making it a lifestyle...oof.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Eeeh... Literally a comic strip, with 1 choice.

Just recycling the hentai cliche nonsense of the mother "helping" her son.

Nothing to see here.

Reactions: Greily
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote