Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

I know not everyone likes it, but nevertheless several people have asked me about it.
A footjob scene will return in this update! View attachment 3374365
I'm really not into feet, and I hope that's Melanie cause I'm not much into her either. Hope Kate's and Carla's scene's have penetration...

HISOUKA

Oct 31, 2022

I know not everyone likes it, but nevertheless several people have asked me about it.
A footjob scene will return in this update! View attachment 3374365
Nobody cares about FootJob bro , Please just add more ass scenes With all characters Because that's what the game is all about , all the characters have legendary asses and It would be a waste if you don't use it

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Fucking weirdos and their foot job requests. Instead of the dev making some sex scene or at least a bj/grinding scene, he's wasting time and energy on a footjob scene cause some folks wanted it, we already got one, literally no need for another ... for fuck's sake guys

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Fucking weirdos and their foot job requests. Instead of the dev making some sex scene or at least a bj/grinding scene, he's wasting time and energy on a footjob scene cause some folks wanted it, we already got one, literally no need for another ... for fuck's sake guys
Fr lmao
So much ass, huge tits.... What can we do with those..... Oh right, footjobs!:WeSmart:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Serious Punch said something about the update coming at the end of the month (February), but I thing might come in March...

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes