Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The Golden Boy v0.6.0 - Preview [4]

Hey guys!
I have officially finished rendering the gym scene, it is two scenes (Lust/Love) with a total of more than 100 renders.
It was a technically challenging scene because I really paid attention to every little detail.
I can't wait to show it to you!
Now I am working with Melany on the scene.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to release the update this month, guys!
Sorry for the long wait, but I assure you it will be worth it.

EDIT:
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, this update will only contain sex scenes (even with Kate!)

View attachment 3336452
Uou Uou Uou, What the actual fuck! Is that for real? Only sex scenes, even with Kate!? Hope that they aren't too short, and there is some Grandma in it...
Now I'm fucking hyped!

Bunny carrot

Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys.... Well since info come to me lol. why not to share again

This scene will be crazy!
I really spent a LOT of time perfecting every detail.
It is probably one of the best I have done so far.
I look forward to showing it to you in full in the next update! natgym_52b.jpg natgym_60.jpg natgym_57b.jpg

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
just found this through some snatched (lol) videos I found on another website.
Downloading it right now, but is there any need for a walkthrough or a cheat for money?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
just found this through some snatched (lol) videos I found on another website.
Downloading it right now, but is there any need for a walkthrough or a cheat for money?
There are no such MODs on this game so far.. if there were they'd be on the OP.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know if the Love/Lust options are building a stat somewhere and if that affects the story line?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone know if the Love/Lust options are building a stat somewhere and if that affects the story line?
You get different scenes depending with you lean more towards "love" or "lust" choices. Doesn't seem like this affect the storyline overral, but affect more like how the storyline play out

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You get different scenes depending with you lean more towards "love" or "lust" choices. Doesn't seem like this affect the storyline overral, but affect more like how the storyline play out
thanks, yeah, saw hat it affects the scenes, seems that choosing Lust is almost always the best way to go.
Was a bit annoyed that I had to choose between the beach with grandma and the gym girl but then it was no competition....

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes