• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
My feedback from your earlier project is that posing need to be more relaxed, i seem to notice within this community of adult content is that when they pose their models its usually stiff, you pose better than most but you can definitely improve it. (Im a 3d artist myself, specifically SFM and blender, my tip when it comes to posing is use references on google or maybe use yourself to see how parts like arms and legs articulate and the limitation they have.).

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Unrelated but i would love to see this dev continue the sequel for a game that might potentially be abandoned. The premise is the same and it's about goblin . the forgotten royals of astella

Reactions: Jimthesim

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I've said before that i'll probably need to see the women in a scene to form a more cohesive opinion and yeah, this seem to do the trick.

At the risk of repeating myself, the renders were a massive positive in the original game already, but in several scenes, like this one, it is clear that you used a PNG cut-out with a flat background. Checking the files seem to confirm this. This is not a complaint, in fact i still think that the original version is way above the average quality found in games around here.

But even tho i have no clue about the creative work, this already looks way better. The characters fit in with the more detailed background well, the lighting is more detailed and helps this effect.
The expressions are excellent: original-Morgana's was a bit blank, which could technically fit the circumstances, but the new version seems worried and that definitely fits. And in the original picture Yharnam's face was shown from a bit unfortunate angle, which was also changed for the better.
For immersion it seems like the prison has straws instead of a well made bed if i'm not mistaken.

At the moment i can't name a single detail that looks like a side-grade or a step back at all, clear improvements all around.

Damn man, you got a lot better.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes