3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Goodkevin

May 6, 2017
for Christine's path to continue go to the nightclub on a friday or saturday with Clara, and go to the bar, you can get Clara to seduce her boyfriens (Might work with other girls as well, didn't test that)
I've tried this 4 or 5 friday/saturdays in a row with no luck. any ideas?

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
I've tried this 4 or 5 friday/saturdays in a row with no luck. any ideas?
Did you talk to her before going to the bar with Clara? For me, the game basically told me exactly what I needed to do after running into Christine at the club.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That it is, enjoy.

- PC
- Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a series of new Preview images on his Patreon, might want those for the OP.
Will be nice
Edit: OP changed and updated. Ass usual all credits @Laufe

Last edited:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Isn't this a downgrade..?
I mean looking at the size of the game, it's almost halved...?
look here

uses a program to compress some images

(mr C needs that, 2.5GB fuck em sideways)

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
Yes, I am well aware about it compressing, but the point is, I just played through this version, and it ended quite quickly, if you ask me.
Everything previously made, isn't there anymore.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Yes, I am well aware about it compressing, but the point is, I just played through this version, and it ended quite quickly, if you ask me.
Everything previously made, isn't there anymore.
I posted a Dev note earlier in the topic, basically the Dev made a vote on his Patreon on whether or not he should remake the game, based on all the skills he had learnt from making the game over the past few months. His Patreon voted in favour of the remake, and this is the first version of said remake.

I've no idea what's happening with the prior version of the game, 0.25, but I believe it's been discontinued in favour of the 'Reloaded' version.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Very annoying, but this remake seems superior compared to the original, so I can wait for him to revert at the same content.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I quite like the reloaded version. OK its short on content but I like the expanded family setting and really like the mother character. Enjoyed version 2.5 so hopefully it won't take him too long to update some of the old content to the new setting. Some of it should be easily ported.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes