3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
I think a new version might have been uploaded to MyGully, but I'm not sure and it's still called 0.2. Was uploaded about an hour ago so it would make sense for it to be the new one since it's the 6th here and there's a spoiler picture that I've never seen before in-game

- post 1075

Cba downloading that shit lol

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I think a new version might have been uploaded to MyGully, but I'm not sure and it's still called 0.2. Was uploaded about an hour ago so it would make sense for it to be the new one since it's the 6th here and there's a spoiler picture that I've never seen before in-game

- post 1075

Cba downloading that shit lol
0.2 got it's general release a few days ago, which is likely what this update on MyGully is. 0.25 is possibly coming out within the next few days for $10 Patrons.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
I was dead from work yesterday, so I didn't have the chance to drop the link from yesterday, but enjoy.

0.25 -
So whats new in this one I think that you can enslave the redhead?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So whats new in this one I think that you can enslave the redhead?
Release notes,

Core features / technical info:
  • finish Cristina's and Jessica's story and add them to your harem!
  • more than 270 new images (more than 900 images are now in the game!)
  • size: 578 MB
  • save game compatible with V0.15 and V0.2! (not save game compatible with V0.1!)
I found a nice little program to compress the image files without loss of quality.
That’s why the download size is smaller than V0.2

Reactions: muttdoggy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
got the life guard, can't seem to get Christine's path started. I met her at the nightclub. don't know where to go from there.

bdenes87

Mar 2, 2017
got the life guard, can't seem to get Christine's path started. I met her at the nightclub. don't know where to go from there.
for Christine's path to continue go to the nightclub on a friday or saturday with Clara, and go to the bar, you can get Clara to seduce her boyfriens (Might work with other girls as well, didn't test that)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any console cheat?
EDIT:
Well, there's the obvious
money = X

which is probably All we need =P

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes