3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I guessed similar long ago, only you missed a few small things;
1st. The bad guy Mindlos actually gave his servants a command that if utilised makes it easier for the MC to have taken control, and that comes back in 3, and you could see that under the surface they hated Mindlos so...
2nd. Yeah the investigator Rachel was faking it, even better she was armed, she could easily take Mindlos out but the best way would be to make him watch as his own people finish him off
3rd. Mindlos' command he gave was for his two servants to not do anything, not move unless commanded, in his mind he meant him commanding, but the command doesn't give that distinction, so when freed from direct control MC would be able to command them to serve him from now on, and to get their revenge on the man who had treated them all so badly, then they just have dispose of the bits... MC would actually need Dr Miranda to get the mother back in some semblance of self control.
4th. Who knows what would happen after that, George come back as a big bad guy... issues with the school... issues with the mothers job, did Mindlos have allies, was the chief of police or another officer corrupt and in his pocket etc.

Personally even I have Ideas for how it could be redone, but if I even try It will be a long time yet.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I guessed similar long ago, only you missed a few small things;
1st. The bad guy Mindlos actually gave his servants a command that if utilised makes it easier for the MC to have taken control, and that comes back in 3, and you could see that under the surface they hated Mindlos so...
2nd. Yeah the investigator Rachel was faking it, even better she was armed, she could easily take Mindlos out but the best way would be to make him watch as his own people finish him off
3rd. Mindlos' command he gave was for his two servants to not do anything, not move unless commanded, in his mind he meant him commanding, but the command doesn't give that distinction, so when freed from direct control MC would be able to command them to serve him from now on, and to get their revenge on the man who had treated them all so badly, then they just have dispose of the bits... MC would actually need Dr Miranda to get the mother back in some semblance of self control.
4th. Who knows what would happen after that, George come back as a big bad guy... issues with the school... issues with the mothers job, did Mindlos have allies, was the chief of police or another officer corrupt and in his pocket etc.

Personally even I have Ideas for how it could be redone, but if I even try It will be a long time yet.
I just wanted a quick and easy way to end this story in my head to give myself "peace/closure", since we'll never get the continuation of this tale...
It's been a while since I played this, I don't remember much of the details, just how I wanted it to have ended. :)

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I just wanted a quick and easy way to end this story in my head to give myself "peace/closure", since we'll never get the continuation of this tale...
It's been a while since I played this, I don't remember much of the details, just how I wanted it to have ended. :)
I had a lot of theories how it could be written before he even really vanished, the most gratifying in a way was the thought that:
If Mindlos wanted her on her knees fine, but he wont like it... Rachel bites it off spitting the pieces in a mechanics pit, before smacking him in the throat, she then orders the two women to untie MC and await his commands.
Miranda and the huntress untie and ungag MC, he gives the order that they are his now, and for now... they will help punish Mindlos for what he did to them all.
MC ungags the girls only to find how Mindlos had made the mother a nympho that didn't have a cuttoff, calls Miranda to explain or to lessen the pain etc so that she can live through it. (It had been described as victims of the tdrug she was given would essentially f*ck themselves to death)
Mindlos' body gets thrown in the pit with quick drying cement, with a thin layer covering the closest section of floor, essentially disguising the hole so MC can take his girls out of there.
Go home rescue Nikki from the drugs, fix up the house, bring other girls in... reintegrate the cafe girl, and the lifeguard, happy MC life...

Then again I could think of a lot of things to fill in holes, my own books are my priority though. (Paper books, those ancient evil things. )

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
like you guys i had often wondered where this one would go storywise and came up with roughly the same outcome as you guys however there were a few loose ends that would make that outcome only partially correct or who knows what could have been. the thing is, the house building portion of the game was just barely implemented and there are several (at the time the dev went silent 2) new girls that the MC was getting to know and slowly bringing over to his side. typically a story doesnt add characters unless they are going to have some kind of function and assist the MC in some way! the first new character that was introduced before the game was abandoned was the contractor who was there to obviously help rebuild the mansion! the other character and the others that were teased as to being planned still dont have a concrete purpose in the harem!

it could very well have been that the plan was to let the MC get out of the situation where the game ended and getting his family back yet Mindilos pulls a typical villian move and escapes at the last minute! (yelling ill get you next time__! insert your favorite cartoon good guy in the blank!) perhaps MC would have been able to turn a few of MIndilos' girls of to his side and maybe he doesnt, at this point we will never know, but yeah...! maybe the way that scene turns out depends on choices made earlier in the game! personally i really wanted to do some mean and evil shit to Mindilos so the whole biting his dick off thing sounded like the ending i would have went for! lol

Snow47

Mar 3, 2020
Something sad about this game is that this was my very first vn and some weeks ago i remebered the name of the game and i searched it and seeing that is abandoned is a bit sad

• Sad
Reactions: lukebastian

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
Wait..! This game had a NTR in it but I haven't seen anyone fucking MC's girls when I played 6 years ago.

Can someone explain it? Or is it a future tag that was planned before abandoning the game?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes