3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
News?

It's abandoned and has been for years. Check the patron link on the OP.

Last edited:

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Funny I never have tried the mod but i lacks the sex scene with mother and the dildo scene with mother and daughter

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
So I know this game is abandoned, but i got a To Be Continued at the point rachel sucks Dr Mandilos dick and went back to Main Menu, does this mark the end of content for the game?
Ive read that you can fuck fiona and ashley but didnt manage to accomplish in my game, did i do something wrong?
1st question, yes, that was the end of the game
2nd question you can do that before they are kidnapped, just try to corrupt their minds daily and at some point you'll have your fun with them

Reactions: JoeKent

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
So I know this game is abandoned, but i got a To Be Continued at the point rachel sucks Dr Mandilos dick and went back to Main Menu, does this mark the end of content for the game?
Ive read that you can fuck fiona and ashley but didnt manage to accomplish in my game, did i do something wrong?
1st question, yes, that was the end of the game
2nd question you can do that before they are kidnapped, just try to corrupt their minds daily and at some point you'll have your fun with them
If I remember right this also includes finding some items in their rooms. I think a condom is supposed to appear on Fiona's nightstand once you meet the requirements, and it's kind ofhard to notice if you don't look for it.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
If I remember right this also includes finding some items in their rooms. I think a condom is supposed to appear on Fiona's nightstand once you meet the requirements, and it's kind ofhard to notice if you don't look for it.
yes, you find the condom and when you go to talk with the mother about that she tells about using it, and there is also a double side dildo roaming in the house...

Valoric

Mar 4, 2022
I am stuck om getting the night Vison Goggles - I return to the store after getting the test that the shipment is in but when I show up she is not there. I have shoewed up like 10 days in a row and I get the same message - Am I missing something?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes