• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
May 19, 2017
My god, that was a hell of update!
I'm almost feeling that bad for the MC like in Witcher 3 when Priscilla attacked, Dandelion kidnapped... etc.
Hoping the next update can keep up this great work!

Reactions: Krull

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Really nice update... but a question, I used my powers with all the girls in game, any of you didn't use his powers? there are really different routes? I'm too lazy to try XD
you have no choice to be honest. in anyway you need to use the power or you get fucked up in all way

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't try a trick with the person who invented it... she didn't invented it but she knows and works for the person who did, maybe she has countermeasures, some kind of special training... and the MC for a moment even had problems with Clara.
she dont. that probably why the dr is angry to her later, he probably think that MC have used his power on her.
as mentionned at beginning (if i remember good, on the letter) they didnt have find the remedy yet for this, thats why they need test subject first.
also, MC didnt use his power on her because he is too weak and he have chance to black out and he didnt want to spread to the whole world that he have power

ReaperGhoul

Apr 24, 2017
Hello! After the doctor event, in the office i can't corrupt the girls, i even started a new game, but there is no corruptng option. Help pls!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hello! After the doctor event, in the office i can't corrupt the girls, i even started a new game, but there is no corruptng option. Help pls!
how often have you been talking to claire monique mom and sister you have keep clicking the red option corrupt their minds each day

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
You don't try a trick with the person who invented it... she didn't invented it but she knows and works for the person who did, maybe she has countermeasures, some kind of special training... and the MC for a moment even had problems with Clara.
you are such a smart kitty i dont know why a mouse always outsmarts you though

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
damn i loved that credits to version 3 but since this the first game i ve played with a credits i dont know if there is going to be a part 2 or something anyways the way the credits played out was awesome like a movie and that song

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
well , i will be honest.

this update is very good, lots of sex and all. good update.

but the end is ... what in the actual fuck ?... its look like the game is finished or i was just playing some kind of demo .... oh please dont tell me he is going to make it with multiples episodes .... not this shit again please... please..

the update for me is a good thing, but the end really turn me off. (i talk about the end of the game or what it look like)
I loved the end.

Clearly that girl was also an experiment, only she had unwanted results for the military and they considered her a failure. They actually wanted what MC has become.
But for our MC, she is PERFECT. :)

I loved it, loved it, loved it.
The plot thickens.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The needs a clock so you now whats time are on the day and what day it is. With clock a mean are that morning night or that middle of the day. What day is that, day 1 or 6???? I hope you now what i mean......

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I loved the end.

Clearly that girl was also an experiment, only she had unwanted results for the military and they considered her a failure. They actually wanted what MC has become.
But for our MC, she is PERFECT. :)

I loved it, loved it, loved it.
The plot thickens.
its not the only thing thickening around here when you play this game :p

Reactions: RobJoy

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
Sometimes author versions means nothing. I have seen 1.0 version with almost no content... So who knows! There was a game that ended after 3 versions... So...

Nice update though! I like the style. And gosh I like that Clara and sis!
Ok, I need to admit that you might be right but if it was the end of the game I'm pretty sure the author would tell it. Also there are a few things in the new update that make me think that this is not the end... for example Clara suggesting that MC should take the mansion for himself and live there with his growing harem.

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
I also don't really read the earlier comments so sorry if there's something that I am missing

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Did my thing here to...
The Gift Reloaded v0.03 by Pepé Le Pew
A
llInOne - linux/mac/win
420MB compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- -

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
My question is why didn't he use the mind control on the woman doctor instead of jumping out the window?
I am gonna guess that since she works for the doctor dildos what ever his name is the MC figured she has a way to block it and or is immune.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
@wep here I bring you another mirror, this time from AMAZON DRIVE. Totally free and as fast as google drive

D

Deleted member 8085

Such a beautiful ending... Cried for some reason... Very sombre and heartfelt...
Now the wait begins.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes