• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Thank you, nice update and it tastes fresh and spicy :)
The Gift Reloaded - Mrzz [RENPY] 0.03-pc.zip1.19 GB MEGA

link deleted

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Lmao, this game kinda sucks imo.

Dreams of Desire and Big Brother have just spoiled me too much when it comes to these games I think.

This game is completely different then those.... That is like comparing fuckin DC and or Ptolemy to fuckin Impure.... Holy shit guy also DoD and BB are much further along then this game.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this was a big update, how do i put this.... the new direction of this game is something very different and has a much different feel, i think now we would be seeing deeper characters with layers :RarePepe: (so its not just your other harem game where you cum and done).... this is a total change of the 1st game concept, and its different to most games out now... i have to say i like it (the new direction of this game) i like it alot!!! :FeelsGoodMan: but the ending seemed over produced, the production value of the whole update seems leagues ahead of the 1st game (which is good)... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
What a nice release (v0.03) !! i've enjoyed every minute,second,hour,etc :p .. this game turns into something different for me , i like how looks now :happyblush .. a very pretty nice ending (bakground sound including) and it left me wanting more !... desperately looking forward to the nex version :heartcoveredeyes:... bravissimo Mrzz !

Reactions: dunhill

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well , i will be honest.

this update is very good, lots of sex and all. good update.

but the end is ... what in the actual fuck ?... its look like the game is finished or i was just playing some kind of demo .... oh please dont tell me he is going to make it with multiples episodes .... not this shit again please... please..

the update for me is a good thing, but the end really turn me off. (i talk about the end of the game or what it look like)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, let's play the new update... you know, I didn't played the first version of the game, I was waiting for incest and I'm loving the new version.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I still have not played the game yet, I just made the mirror. I will do it when I come back home from work. Although according to your messsages, it looks like it is totally worth it.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This game is completely different then those.... That is like comparing fuckin DC and or Ptolemy to fuckin Impure.... Holy shit guy also DoD and BB are much further along then this game.

Incest games with a bogus mind control mechanic? How is that ANY different than Dreams of Desire?

That's all this game is, a poormans DoD

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
My game freezes when i meet Samanthas daughter, anybody else have the same problem?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Well I like this update so far, It have lot of content (story+sex scenes+twist event) also the developer show up some girls that will come on future updates, like the girl on the dance floor behind Clara (cant remenber her name) and of course the Samantha's Daughter "Victoria" that we are gonna corrupt (or not) on futures updates.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Really nice update... but a question, I used my powers with all the girls in game, any of you didn't use his powers? there are really different routes? I'm too lazy to try xD

U

User_10739

Incest games with a bogus mind control mechanic? How is that ANY different than Dreams of Desire?

That's all this game is, a poormans DoD
The original Gift pre-dates DoD, maybe not the incest part but the mind control mechanics and harem part of the game haven't changed.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Krull

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
My question is why didn't he use the mind control on the woman doctor instead of jumping out the window?
Good question. The only explanation is that the MC is not sure about his power and he think the doctor could be immune/resistant. In fairness I agree with you it makes no sense. Even if with the first command you have a limited control over her.

Reactions: Krull

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
My question is why didn't he use the mind control on the woman doctor instead of jumping out the window?
You don't try a trick with the person who invented it... she didn't invented it but she knows and works for the person who did, maybe she has countermeasures, some kind of special training... and the MC for a moment even had problems with Clara.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Also... is Victoria the other girl? you know, the one that the doctor mentioned?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes