3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Aegon22

Jan 4, 2019
how do i download the file? All i'm getting is that it's a document that I can't download, any help is appreciated! :)

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
I was dissapointed,too.But I will look forward to the next update n i dont cancel my pledge for now,but i hope for the next update is more content ok lesser isnt possibel :p. I would wish that we can send them to work :p n build the mansion up, anyways Thanks Mr.Zz for making a great game bigger,but pls just do more in the next update .

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
yeah I don't think there was any update to the plot.
I was dissapointed,too.But I will look forward to the next update n i dont cancel my pledge for now,but i hope for the next update is more content ok lesser isnt possibel :p. I would wish that we can send them to work :p n build the mansion up, anyways Thanks Mr.Zz for making a great game bigger,but pls just do more in the next update .
Well this update was quite "empty". 2 small scenes. Personally I liked this game way more when it wasn't sandbox(open world).

This update was just to introduce us the new characters and to show how the open world system works.

Now that the open world system is implanted, I assume it will be easier and quicker to develop the plot.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Small update yeah, but new characters introduced and all, so all good, now it should be easier to implement new content since the foundation is there, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next update :)

Mindlos better not touch/hurt my ladies though, or he will definitely live up to his name, losing the last remnants of his mind! xD

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
  • money system: earn and spend money on items and influence
  • skill system: train your skills to unlock new possibilities
  • energy system: actions drain time and energy from the MC
Well, it's time to say goodbye...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy geez the changelog makes this sound like THE GREATEST GAME EVER!!! then i read the thread and discover "meh..not much really" i played this one early on..then decided to wait awhile..so..keep waiting?..lol

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
No, just download the current version.
When i try to start a new game i get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

And it just crashes

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes