3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
as much as i love that this was one of my first games i know that there is some NTRish moments or at the very least sharing moments

like example Claire
But there is no straight up NTR though, situation might feel less than ideal, but your girls won't be screwed by other guys, and also that sloppy BJ the brunette gives because you told her to do whatever she can so that the deal is made, well that's not NTR, but you did get to fuck his wife in the office while she and the guy were "negotiating" xD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
But there is no straight up NTR though, situation might feel less than ideal, but your girls won't be screwed by other guys, and also that sloppy BJ the brunette gives because you told her to do whatever she can so that the deal is made, well that's not NTR, but you did get to fuck his wife in the office which she and the guy were "negotiating" xD
the ending of the last update was questionable

Reactions: Eerie Entity

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I didn't play the previous update because Johnny told me not to, suggested that I'd wait for this update so that I don't need to be angry about the cliffhanger for an entire month or so :p
yeah that ending was kinda fucked up i had to ask @Johnny-Doe if he was still going to play the game and he said yes which honesty was a shock given how much he hates that sort of content

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah that ending was kinda fucked up i had to ask @Johnny-Doe if he was still going to play the game and he said yes which honesty was a shock given how much he hates that sort of content
As long as there's no forced NTR, rape, death and other extremes, he can deal with a story, even with stuff like this :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW did any of you guys get an error during the conversation with Fiona before going to the doctor?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Download the 0.05 for the gifts website. That error was included in the first leaked copy of that version.
Funny thing.Despite the fact I support several devs,it is so rare to download the game from their Patreon page:)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes