3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think it was short form of: "Please give me that post who is out of reach for myself";)
But a few are patron of us and a lot fewer are on a tier that they have access to it. So I also don't have access to it.
You may be right, I didn`t think that at that way !!!! :D(y)

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Dont mind optional ntr but if the mom and sis was forced ntr id be done with game which would make me sad since this game is how i found f95zone

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Back to V0.06:
I'm pleased to announce that V0.06 will release in just one week's time!
Exact Release Dates:
$20+ patrons: February 22th
$10+ patrons: February 25th
$5+ patrons: March 11th

The whole team is currently working very hard to get it done on time.
V0.06 is going to be our open world update and will introduce a whole bunch of new gameplay elements and will add a lot of things to do for you, the player.
Also part of this update are the first quest events of Rachel and Karen.
Rachel is our Private Detective

Karen is our architect

Last but not least:
I found two very talented writer who will start working on TGR right away! Expect to see epic storytelling in the coming updates!
We're currently still looking for an 3D Artist, capable of posing and rendering in DAZ!
If you want to join the team and help us, sent us an email to recruiting@thegift.cc
So, next version, will be released next week, for 20 USD patrons.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Do you have access to the game ?? and 2 more girls left to appear ?? we wait!!

:love::love:
No. I am not a 20 USD tier. But I am sure that it will get leaked eventually.

But remember. They need our support, to keep releasing more episodes xD.

Reactions: keer

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 239976

We are currently expanding our team!

What we're looking for:
  • 3D Artist(s)
What you need:
Good knowledge in DAZ, knowing how and being capable of making 30 fps animations (Graphmate , Animate...), a good hardware suitable for Nvidia IRAY renders, meeting deadlines

What we offer:
Working with a good team, salary per good image/animation, all necessary DAZ assets/props

You got what it takes? You know how to make sexy renders? You want to join an ambitious team and be part of the ongoing development of "The Gift Reloaded"?

Then don't hesitate to apply and send us an email to:
recruiting@thegift.cc

If you already made some renders or even animations in the past, please send us a sample of them as well.
Will you bring the lifeguard jessica back too ?

Reactions: DelliriumTremens

Suup

Dec 4, 2018
i know im pretty late but can someone tell me how can i fuck fiona/mother ? And if it is somhow connected to that guy she was dating or even incest patch 1550302449483.jpg 1550302449483.jpg

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
V0.06 is going to be our open world update and will introduce a whole bunch of new gameplay elements and will add a lot of things to do for you, the player
Hopefully @Mr.ZZ and his team does this whole VN to open world mid-game switch well. He doesn't owe me anything, as I am not currently a Patreon of his, but I would hate it if once the update gets released here there was suddenly a wall of text complaining about the open world mid-game change, or if somehow this type of change were to break prior saves.

The last thing many of us want to do is read 5+ pages of these type of complaints/concerns when trying to find posts about the actual content in the update. So here is to hoping that the change is done right and goes smoothly, for everyone's sake.

Good luck with the release Mr.ZZ!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
i know im pretty late but can someone tell me how can i fuck fiona/mother ? And if it is somhow connected to that guy she was dating or even incest patch
At some point in the story, after the mom has met your slaves, a nightgown and condom will appear on her bed and nightstand in her room. You need to look at them, and then go and ask her about them.

Reactions: Kendra

Suup

Dec 4, 2018
At some point in the story, after the mom has met your slaves, a nightgown and condom will appear on her bed and nightstand in her room. You need to look at them, and then go and ask her about them.
i've found the nightgown on her bed but no dildo or what so ever. Do i have to witness her have sex with that guy ? How exactly do i activate that path ?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
i've found the nightgown on her bed but no dildo or what so ever. Do i have to witness her have sex with that guy ? How exactly do i activate that path ?

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully @Mr.ZZ and his team does this whole VN to open world mid-game switch well. He doesn't owe me anything, as I am not currently a Patreon of his, but I would hate it if once the update gets released here there was suddenly a wall of text complaining about the open world mid-game change, or if somehow this type of change were to break prior saves.

The last thing many of us want to do is read 5+ pages of these type of complaints/concerns when trying to find posts about the actual content in the update. So here is to hoping that the change is done right and goes smoothly, for everyone's sake.

Getting Lukes Way flashbacks?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Man, I just want to see scenes with the mom and sis...
And I want to fill the muzzles of these reptiles and fuck them !! I wonder if there is such an opportunity ?? And we will save the family at the beginning or end of the game ?? :love::p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Well the original game-The Gift-do the same thing start as VN and later after you get the 4 girls turn to open world
So nothing new:)
I am so happy that the dev is back and we will get another harem game.
Man, I just want to see scenes with the mom and sis...
Glad that we have so many games with hot sisters.
More sis is always good idea.
Both Milfy City/Caroline/ and F.I.L.F. /Sam/will have more sis in their next update.
Hopefully The Gift Reloaded will add more content with Ashly:)

Reactions: WaveOfPig
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes