• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone!

On this note, if someone can advise me on how to create a poll in this forum, I'll do that - and we can all just click our answers!

- Dw​
That is interesting, but at the same time you are introducing to much text, therefore reading, in my opinion.
Dont listen to em!! The erotic literature, is equally half the game in a lot of these titles, and it not only makes everything better, and hotter, but also help alleviate some of the downsides. This is not an insult, and hopefully sounds like constructive criticism like it should, but the animation, while definitely appreciated and i would not want to see it removed. It's not amazing. The text helps this massively.

Basically im trying to say, dont ever be afraid to put too much of something into your art, it's way easier to cut it back later, then it is to shove more in.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm taking a moment to introduce myself - I'm Dw, and I've just taken over as lead writer for The Gift Reloaded. We've got some very cool and sexy stuff planned for our MC over the next few weeks and months, things that I very much hope you all enjoy.

ZZ and I were discussing some style changes in the upcoming dialogue, one of which is narrative script that describes a scene to a level of detail that the images might not be able to portray. I'm interested in getting a feel from the players of the game on whether or not this would be a desired addition to the game. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Rachel: You’ve been hiding things from me right from the beginning, [mc_name]. Don’t try and deny it, that’ll only make you look more guilty than you already do.

MC: I’m not denying anything.

[narrator] The intensity of Rachel’s gaze stabs into you like razor-sharp daggers, yet her smile seems to broaden as she watches you from across the table. She chuckles softly before continuing her thought aloud.

Rachel: You’re absolutely full of shit, and there’s no denying it. Hopefully one day, you’ll learn that a little trust goes a long way toward forging strong alliances. And… I’m a strong ally to have.

[MC thought] Goddamn this bitch! What does she really know about me??? Maybe it’s time I give her another taste of what my mind can do to hers.

The narrative script in green would come without any image changes, but would describe emotive aspects of the scene that are difficult to portray with visuals alone. The intent is to keep this at a minimum, as ultimately we're all here to see the progression of events with all these stunning ladies - yet I feel it can be a way to further enhance the depth of the story being told. I'd like to hear your responses as well.

On this note, if someone can advise me on how to create a poll in this forum, I'll do that - and we can all just click our answers!

- Dw​
Yes unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with @Paul B. on this one. I personally am a lot more visually oriented and when I play a game that has a lot of text, I tend to get bored and end up skipping most of it and miss the point of the scene. I understand that not everyone will feel this way and that's fine. I just wanted to put in my opinion. Also I really don't like the idea of a narrator. I want the scene to feel like it's purely between the two or however many characters are in the scene. I feel like in what is supposed to be a sexually driven narrative, having this weird third voice ruins the intimacy between the two characters. That I feel more strongly about than extra detail.

Reactions: coller

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
That is interesting, but at the same time you are introducing to much text, therefore reading, in my opinion.
Yes unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with @Paul B. on this one. I personally am a lot more visually oriented and when I play a game that has a lot of text, I tend to get bored and end up skipping most of it and miss the point of the scene. I understand that not everyone will feel this way and that's fine. I just wanted to put in my opinion. Also I really don't like the idea of a narrator. I want the scene to feel like it's purely between the two or however many characters are in the scene. I feel like in what is supposed to be a sexually driven narrative, having this weird third voice ruins the intimacy between the two characters. That I feel more strongly about than extra detail.
Agreed, I don't get bored and skip it, I end up losing interest and stop playing with the "i'll get back to this later" attitude but never do.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm taking a moment to introduce myself - I'm Dw, and I've just taken over as lead writer for The Gift Reloaded. We've got some very cool and sexy stuff planned for our MC over the next few weeks and months, things that I very much hope you all enjoy.

ZZ and I were discussing some style changes in the upcoming dialogue, one of which is narrative script that describes a scene to a level of detail that the images might not be able to portray. I'm interested in getting a feel from the players of the game on whether or not this would be a desired addition to the game. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Rachel: You’ve been hiding things from me right from the beginning, [mc_name]. Don’t try and deny it, that’ll only make you look more guilty than you already do.

MC: I’m not denying anything.

[narrator] The intensity of Rachel’s gaze stabs into you like razor-sharp daggers, yet her smile seems to broaden as she watches you from across the table. She chuckles softly before continuing her thought aloud.

Rachel: You’re absolutely full of shit, and there’s no denying it. Hopefully one day, you’ll learn that a little trust goes a long way toward forging strong alliances. And… I’m a strong ally to have.

[MC thought] Goddamn this bitch! What does she really know about me??? Maybe it’s time I give her another taste of what my mind can do to hers.

The narrative script in green would come without any image changes, but would describe emotive aspects of the scene that are difficult to portray with visuals alone. The intent is to keep this at a minimum, as ultimately we're all here to see the progression of events with all these stunning ladies - yet I feel it can be a way to further enhance the depth of the story being told. I'd like to hear your responses as well.

- Dw​
"Narration" *ding
seriously fuck narrators (except Tyler Durden)

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
didn't the abandon game have a walkthrough?? I can't remember been so long ago since I played

Randeza

May 16, 2018
does this game still contain ntr and is Mindlos still kidnapping and having sex with the family members? or is that avoidable now?. Asking since i read the old walkthrough. (the ntr i mean i would guess will be with mindlos)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
does this game still contain ntr and is Mindlos still kidnapping and having sex with the family members? or is that avoidable now?. Asking since i read the old walkthrough. (the ntr i mean i would guess will be with mindlos)
Yes and no. You make one of your slave/soon to be slaves, mess around with others to help you out, but midlos himself, so far in the new version, while in possession of your family, is unable to break them, and it is unimplied as to whether there is anything sexual going on, only that he is torturing them.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Yes and no. You make one of your slave/soon to be slaves, mess around with others to help you out, but midlos himself, so far in the new version, while in possession of your family, is unable to break them, and it is unimplied as to whether there is anything sexual going on, only that he is torturing them.
are you able to get them back or are they stuck with midlos ?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Wait one second, I dont know something but if I remember right Mindlos dont have sex with family members. At least it was not show in last update. Or i simply miss something

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Wait one second, I dont know something but if I remember right Mindlos dont have sex with family members. At least it was not show in last update. Or i simply miss something
I said UN implied. as in there are no implications of it. However, it is also not specifically stated that he doesnt. Only that he could not break them, and that he IS torturing them.

@Randeza Yo can't yet, but the story seems to be going that way. It looks like thats the point of the plot.

U

User_151686

Unlocked

Introducing Zoey!
Zoey, our busty grocery store clerk, she's working at the mall as well.
Be ready to visit her once V0.06 drops.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Unlocked

Introducing Zoey!
Zoey, our busty grocery store clerk, she's working at the mall as well.
Be ready to visit her once V0.06 drops.
Nice! Finally new girl with big breasts! Hope Jessica gonna be next, another big breast beauty)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It`s a matter of opinion !!!!! :rolleyes::unsure::whistle:
Sure, at least the breast don't look like 8 liters of silicone right after a boob job done false.:p

I don't much like big boobs and really don't like this plastic surgery balloon types of tits. And then again, it most depens on the model/char/person, so none general statement here other than I don't like the plastic surgery balloon types of tits.:D

And as it looks like it has enough chars that everone can find their ideal one. Probably either we like their personality or their bodies and most likely not both.:oops::eek:

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes