Mod RPGM The Genesis Order - Unofficial Dialogue Patch[v1.5][Nebulous]

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
oh fck me,
just my luck
both PIXELDRAIN and WOKRUPLOAD are taking a piss at me again.
I could never get Gofile to play nice for me, but I've now added MEGA links to OP for anyone who would like to use it. Hopefully this helps people who have problems with the other sites.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all, thank you!
Not being a native English speaker, I didn't quite understand the question about the second download: No Profile Videos (Lite)
Sorry for asking, but what exactly is it for? Do I need to download it and apply it together with the patch? What happens if I only apply the patch but not the videos?

Anyway thank you

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hi first of all, thank you!
Not being a native English speaker, I didn't quite understand the question about the second download: No Profile Videos (Lite)
Sorry for asking, but what exactly is it for? Do I need to download it and apply it together with the patch? What happens if I only apply the patch but not the videos?

Anyway thank you
No you only need to download the 1st one. The second one simply doesn't include the Profile Videos and is way smaller.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No you only need to download the 1st one. The second one simply doesn't include the Profile Videos and is way smaller.
Oh ok! Thank you for the answer.
Because i download the game. Then i download both the link. Then i install both the link in the game :ROFLMAO:
So better to unzip again the game and install only the first pack.

Do you know if there is some sort of cheating in the game? Or some cheat, i remember that this game have salable objects, to earn money. And I would like to do it without too much farming.

Thank you again

vvvnvvv

Jan 10, 2023
So yes, lots of edits, but honestly I feel like there are some scenes I really didn't force at all. Take the Heather handjob scene I put in the op, the latter half of that scene is using the original dialogue, but just changing the relation makes that whole dialogue feel way different when you rewatch that scene.
Ok, yeah, I played the start a bit last night with the patch and then watch a video to see what it was supposed to be and I think you got it right. I have to imagine they knew what they were doing making enough separation to get past Patreon/Steam rules but enough there for intrepid modders such as yourself to make edits. Ain't no way MC's realtor is out here calling him dear, darling, or my big boy if that wasn't the case lol

Reactions: Evilashv02

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh ok! Thank you for the answer.
Because i download the game. Then i download both the link. Then i install both the link in the game :ROFLMAO:
So better to unzip again the game and install only the first pack.

Do you know if there is some sort of cheating in the game? Or some cheat, i remember that this game have salable objects, to earn money. And I would like to do it without too much farming.

Thank you again
Oh that's easy just use
ONLY CHEAT MONEY! Don't cheat anything else or else you'll break the game. It should be in Variables, the 2nd Variable.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
So nice to play this game the the way it's suppose to be. The original story. I'm probably not suppose to say that, but it's the truth. Thank you Nebulous! This made the game logical and playable. Amazing job!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Just noticed that this mod doesn't seem to play nice with the cheat mod(I'm lazy)
Don't use the Cheat Mod and cheat the Money and ONLY THE MONEY manually! It's better for the long run! I've already put how to do so a few posts above.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I can't progress Erica's last scenes in version 1.0 after I make lotion and i talk to her the scene didn't trigger. I think it is some kind of bug. Please fix it. Also ariana second kamasutra page is bug the second page is still like first page (on top). But it should be on bottom. And scene is like first page. Please fix it. And these bugs is not in the game. Game is good but it is in mod. After I install the mod bug is trigger. Thanks

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I can't progress Erica's last scenes in version 1.0 after I make lotion and i talk to her the scene didn't trigger. I think it is some kind of bug. Please fix it. Also ariana second kamasutra page is bug the second page is still like first page (on top). But it should be on bottom. And scene is like first page. Please fix it. And these bugs is not in the game. Game is good but it is in mod. After I install the mod bug is trigger. Thanks
And this is why you backup the www folder! Thank God I did that lol! I just finished the game's Main Story too!

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know. Like mentioned I haven't fully finished the game myself so I expected there might be some bugs I haven't found yet. I'll have a look for these two and see if I can fix them, thank you.

Update: I can't recreate the issue with Arianna, both her pages show two completely different scenes for me. With 'On top' scene starting with 69, and 'On bottom' scene starting with doggystyle. Did you use cheats at any point/modify your save, or have any other mods installed in the game folder?

If possible could you provide me with your save from just before the Erica scene that is bugged for you? I'm hoping it makes it easier for me to diagnose if you could please, thanks.

Update 2: Kreeto do you mean the Erica scene that starts with the foot rub? If so then again I can't recreate this issue myself, I used a fresh install of v1.00 and then installed my mod over the top, the scenes plays out just fine for me, it could be your install or save might be bugged somehow. If anyone else has the same issues please let me know so I can tell if this is just an isolated case.

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Just wondering...how does one open the profiles pages in the game?

When I click on the character's photos (after using esc or mouse's right click) nothing happens.

I noticed those among the image pages of the mod so it made me wonder.

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Slaylife It's in the same place as the pinup photos, they need to be unlocked if you haven't already. Click on album and then click the name of the profile you want to see, but sometimes in the album menu, you need to scroll down (if you have too many pinups) to see the profiles. Click them and it'll bring the video up with the revolving character model and character profile, with options on the left to change character outfit if you unlocked it. Pinpups are in blue text, profiles are orange text.

(The character photos are there just to show the changes I made to the names of Carol and Heather in the UI).

Also, might sound obvious but the profiles only change if you downloaded the full mod at one point, if you only ever installed the 'lite' version then the profiles will be the default ones.

You only need to download the full mod once too btw. I doubt I'll ever change the profiles but if they ever need updating I'll let people know, so once you have the videos downloaded, you can just download the 'lite' version to save you some download bandwidth for those people concerned, or those who just want a faster download (since the only difference is that the videos are missing in that version).

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I've come across a 2 instances of the MC being called M. Canmore.

First time was when you have the meeting with Andrea and kimberly at Andrea's house and asked for aloe for her special brew.
If I remember correctly it happens a few times in that scene.

Second time is during the meeting with Andrea and Melissa at Andrea's house before the second TV interview.

Otherwise the mod is great and has worked flawlessly for me so far.
Thx for the mod, I didn't play TGO before because it didn't have IC. I don't know how much you changed but it seems pretty obvious to me that the game was meant to have IC given the pacing and settings with Carol, Hanna, Heather and Chloe.

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I've come across a 2 instances of the MC being called M. Canmore.

First time was when you have the meeting with Andrea and kimberly at Andrea's house and asked for aloe for her special brew.
If I remember correctly it happens a few times in that scene.

Second time is during the meeting with Andrea and Melissa at Andrea's house before the second TV interview.

Otherwise the mod is great and has worked flawlessly for me so far.
Thx for the mod, I didn't play TGO before because it didn't have IC. I don't know how much you changed but it seems pretty obvious to me that the game was meant to have IC given the pacing and settings with Carol, Hanna, Heather and Chloe.
Those instances should be fixed now, are you using the latest update? I am about to drop a new update though so hold off for a while if you'd like, but v1.42 should have correctly replaced all references to 'Canmore'.

And thanks, great to hear you're enjoying it :love:

Reactions: AVM666 and lancekro

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Those instances should be fixed now, are you using the latest update? I am about to drop a new update though so hold off for a while if you'd like, but v1.42 should have correctly replaced all references to 'Canmore'.

And thanks, great to hear you're enjoying it :love:
Yeah sorry I forgot to mention I was still on v1.4.
Since it's very minor, I'll wait for the update before I redownload.

albo2014

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, I wanted to know if there is any way to translate this mod into Spanish or if someone can explain to me how to translate it??? Thank you so much