Mod RPGM The Genesis Order - Unofficial Dialogue Patch[v1.5][Nebulous]

Dec 19, 2020
for the incest patch, am I adding the data, img and movie to the www folder? and overriding? because I did this and I couldn't play the game. or was it suppose to merge

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I found the reason the for $vitamins file being missing. The steam version of the game isnt up to date with the mods version. the multivitamins don't exist in the steam game yet.
Glad you got to the bottom of it. A little strange that the steam version isn't the latest one though, I'd assume all paid versions would be the latest version of the game, but maybe it has something to do with you using the mac version.

I noticed even on this site the mac version is only at v.51113. I don't know if you can just copy the windows files from here (for the full game) into your game directory, I don't know how steam handles mac games but it might be like proton on linux.

for the incest patch, am I adding the data, img and movie to the www folder? and overriding? because I did this and I couldn't play the game. or was it suppose to merge
It should all be within the "www" folder, when you copy that folder from the mod to the "www" folder for the game you just need to overwrite when it asks you and it will merge all modified files automatically.

If I'm understanding you right, did you delete the original "www" folder from the base game before copying the mod over? because that would be why it isn't working, the mod only has the files that I edited, not the whole game.

So if that's what you did, just re-extract/download the base game "www" folder, then copy the mod as I mention above and it should work.

Last edited:

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Nebulous ETA for game v1.00 patch update?
Depends on how much time I get to work on it, but for now I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the week.

Couldn't you use AI speech and also replace the spoken dialog audio clips with those to match the changed text?
This did cross my mind, but I wouldn't know where to begin with AI stuff, even though you're right, there is some pretty impressive stuff now compared to where it was a couple years ago. The other issue I have is that I'm not totally comfortable with manipulating the original actors lines like that, like from a moral standpoint (not shaming anyone who wants to try it though, it's just my thoughts on me doing it myself).

My opinion might change but for now that's my thoughts on it. Another option I was maybe thinking of, was editing the audio to simply remove mentions of people names and see how that sounds (like MC just saying "Thanks" instead of "Thanks Heather" when the altered dialogue says "Thanks Mom"). But if I do that, it'll probably be after the game is fully complete.

vvvnvvv

Jan 10, 2023
Looking forward to finally playing this one. Is this a situation where you really had to force the relationship in or is it more like ToN where the root of it was there but names and some dialogue needed to be changed to get the game on Steam?

Reactions: Nebulous

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Oh hot damn, finally!

I know TGO is non-incest and that's canon.
But thanks for your hardwork for catering to us minorities who still want this to be incest based.

Gonna wait on the last update of the patch for the full version 1.00 of TGO

TabooLover3

Feb 9, 2020
Can't wait for this to be updated wish NTL would make an uncensored version for Substar I get that in a second. Damn Patreon has to much of his fan base for them to risk it though. Back in the day his Comics were king. And to F95zone that April fools joke got me real good for a few minutes... till I saw the date I was $hitting bricks!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Depends on how much time I get to work on it, but for now I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the week.

This did cross my mind, but I wouldn't know where to begin with AI stuff, even though you're right, there is some pretty impressive stuff now compared to where it was a couple years ago. The other issue I have is that I'm not totally comfortable with manipulating the original actors lines like that, like from a moral standpoint (not shaming anyone who wants to try it though, it's just my thoughts on me doing it myself).

My opinion might change but for now that's my thoughts on it. Another option I was maybe thinking of, was editing the audio to simply remove mentions of people names and see how that sounds (like MC just saying "Thanks" instead of "Thanks Heather" when the altered dialogue says "Thanks Mom"). But if I do that, it'll probably be after the game is fully complete.
Awesome news Nebulous ! TYVM for your work!
Happy Easter!

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Update is out, again still working through it all but should be compatible with latest version, at least it is as far as I've been able to test.

Also holy shit! Version 1.3 got over 2,000 just from today alone. I had no idea this many people would be interested in this mod, I'm genuinely amazed and a little overwhelmed tbh, but a huge thank you to everyone who has given my mod a try. :love:
I really do appreciate it. I can't wait to see how this develops in the future as I work on it more and hopefully everyone (maybe) is happy with it.

Looking forward to finally playing this one. Is this a situation where you really had to force the relationship in or is it more like ToN where the root of it was there but names and some dialogue needed to be changed to get the game on Steam?
I can't say for certain, and I obviously don't speak for the devs at all, but given how the game came out of patreon I'd assume it could have had something to do with that, just based off of their older games too. Given that websites like that don't like this kind of content on their platform anymore.

There was definitely a whole lot of dialogue that needed editing for this one, but I will say that certain scenes (to me at least), seem to play out as if at one point, there was some relationship planned there but it then later became "landlady-ized" like a lot of other games go for (Again, just my opinion, could be totally wrong, probably is haha).

So yes, lots of edits, but honestly I feel like there are some scenes I really didn't force at all. Take the Heather handjob scene I put in the op, the latter half of that scene is using the original dialogue, but just changing the relation makes that whole dialogue feel way different when you rewatch that scene.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
oh fck me,
just my luck
both PIXELDRAIN and WOKRUPLOAD are taking a piss at me again.

Can anyone be generous enough to share the updated patch here for lil ol me.
or maybe anyone can reupload it somewhere like in MEGA or GoFile
Would really appreciate it mates.
Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance!

vvvnvvv

Jan 10, 2023
Update is out, again still working through it all but should be compatible with latest version, at least it is as far as I've been able to test.

Also holy shit! Version 1.3 got over 2,000 just from today alone. I had no idea this many people would be interested in this mod, I'm genuinely amazed and a little overwhelmed tbh, but a huge thank you to everyone who has given my mod a try. :love:
I really do appreciate it. I can't wait to see how this develops in the future as I work on it more and hopefully everyone (maybe) is happy with it.

I can't say for certain, and I obviously don't speak for the devs at all, but given how the game came out of patreon I'd assume it could have had something to do with that, just based off of their older games too. Given that websites like that don't like this kind of content on their platform anymore.

There was definitely a whole lot of dialogue that needed editing for this one, but I will say that certain scenes (to me at least), seem to play out as if at one point, there was some relationship planned there but it then later became "landlady-ized" like a lot of other games go for (Again, just my opinion, could be totally wrong, probably is haha).

So yes, lots of edits, but honestly I feel like there are some scenes I really didn't force at all. Take the Heather handjob scene I put in the op, the latter half of that scene is using the original dialogue, but just changing the relation makes that whole dialogue feel way different when you rewatch that scene.

Interesting. Well, I'm gonna run it with your mod cause those relationships definitely add some spice to what I hear is an otherwise somewhat vanilla treatment of sex scenes. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: Evilashv02

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
oh fck me,
just my luck
both PIXELDRAIN and WOKRUPLOAD are taking a piss at me again.

Can anyone be generous enough to share the updated patch here for lil ol me.
or maybe anyone can reupload it somewhere like in MEGA or GoFile
Would really appreciate it mates.
Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero