Mod RPGM The Genesis Order - Unofficial Dialogue Patch[v1.5][Nebulous]

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't use the Cheat Mod and cheat the Money and ONLY THE MONEY manually! It's better for the long run! I've already put how to do so a few posts above.
Yeah i can confirm, guys do not use the cheat mod! I do not know about this... i install the new cheat mod 1.0 just to add some figurine and money, nothing else. Just these two things. And then after a few save... i notice that some linee in the plot was no more incest version... So i was like... perhaps this linee are missing? Do i need to report that there is a missing linee? Then i see Heimeropen comment and i reinstalled the incest mod again and reloaded the game and I noticed that without the cheat mod, the text was ok again.
Now i do not know if i have bug something in the game later. I practically just started the game and I don't know if I should restart everything from scratch again now... I wouldn't want to find out that later on, due to the cheat mod, something was buggy later on.

Perhaps is better to restart again... man next time i ask first before doing something again :cry:

Reactions: Heimeropen

puzydestroyer

Mar 1, 2020
Hi dev, maybe it's complicated, but can you upload the already patched Android version? I haven't rooted my cellphone and I can't apply the mod because of that. I would really appreciate it. :geek:

Last edited:

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah i can confirm, guys do not use the cheat mod! I do not know about this... i install the new cheat mod 1.0 just to add some figurine and money, nothing else. Just these two things. And then after a few save... i notice that some linee in the plot was no more incest version... So i was like... perhaps this linee are missing? Do i need to report that there is a missing linee? Then i see Heimeropen comment and i reinstalled the incest mod again and reloaded the game and I noticed that without the cheat mod, the text was ok again.
Now i do not know if i have bug something in the game later. I practically just started the game and I don't know if I should restart everything from scratch again now... I wouldn't want to find out that later on, due to the cheat mod, something was buggy later on.

Perhaps is better to restart again... man next time i ask first before doing something again :cry:
Other than the cheat mod breaking the game, it also modifies some of the files that my mod uses, hence why you lost quite a bit of the new dialogue. I won't be making my mod compatible with the cheat mod either, simply because it can be used to easily break save games. If anyone wants to cheat, again it is strongly suggested only to cheat for money, which personally I would do using a save editor, like the online one.

Hi dev, maybe it's complicated, but can you upload the already patched Android version? I haven't rooted my cellphone and I can't apply the mod because of that. I would really appreciate it. :geek:
I'm not very familiar with android ports or how to build my own apk files, I'm also not sure if the mod would even work for android since I don't know how the files translate to android.

I might look into it if I get more time and 'hopefully' get the mod fully updated and finished.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
In the scene with Nellie and Heather that happen after showing the book of genesis to Henry (scene 111 in WT) there is one line that is spoken with Amanda's nametag and portrait (IIRC she's Mrs Bancroft from Lust Epidemic) but it should be Nellie speaking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if this bug is coming from your mod or if it's in the base game.
If it's in the base game, please tell so I can report it on NLT's discord.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Other than the cheat mod breaking the game, it also modifies some of the files that my mod uses, hence why you lost quite a bit of the new dialogue. I won't be making my mod compatible with the cheat mod either, simply because it can be used to easily break save games. If anyone wants to cheat, again it is strongly suggested only to cheat for money, which personally I would do using a save editor, like the online one.
Yeah, that's what I thought too, in the end we can use a save editor just for the money, there's no need to use a cheat mod.
Also because my interest is specifically in the incest mod. I had put the game aside, precisely because some characters are clearly made for a plot that is more incestuous than normal. NTL was born with incestuous comics and games. I don't know why he stuck to only using patreon, if he also opened an account on SubscribeStar, he could go back to writing the stories that are closest to what he was.

Anyway thank you for the mod

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone that tried this mod, is it actually good or makes sense? I heard this game isnt as "easy" to turn into an incest story like LE and ToN

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know if this bug is coming from your mod or if it's in the base game.
If it's in the base game, please tell so I can report it on NLT's discord.
I can't say for certain, but the file for that scene isn't touched by my mod, not yet at least. It does need editing though and will be in a future update.
So I'd think it was a base game bug however, I'm no developer, so I can't rule out the chance that I accidentally messed with some other code elsewhere that could have messed this up. So if this is a mod issue, I'd like to try and fix it for the next update.

If you have a save file from just before (or close to) this interaction, could you send it to me please for testing. Thanks.

Anyone that tried this mod, is it actually good or makes sense? I heard this game isnt as "easy" to turn into an incest story like LE and ToN
Definitely not easy by any stretch :LOL:, each line has to be manually edited as a simple 'word replace' wouldn't make sense in the vast majority of dialogue. This included whole scene rewrites in order to tie the new relationships into the story.

As for if it's good or not, I'd like to think so but then again, I did make it, so a little biased there. I'd appreciate if you gave it a try though, it might not be to everyone's taste so there's no real way to know if you'd like it unless you experience it for yourself.

Reactions: AVM666

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I can't say for certain, but the file for that scene isn't touched by my mod, not yet at least. It does need editing though and will be in a future update.
So I'd think it was a base game bug however, I'm no developer, so I can't rule out the chance that I accidentally messed with some other code elsewhere that could have messed this up. So if this is a mod issue, I'd like to try and fix it for the next update.

If you have a save file from just before (or close to) this interaction, could you send it to me please for testing. Thanks.
Since I last posted I've gone to NLT's discord and done a search in the bug report channel. This issue has already been reported there so it's not coming from your mod.

In case you want to include a fix for this in your mod I'll give you a save that is just before the event.
To trigger the event just enter the door in front of you when you load.
There is quite a bit of chit chat before the line in question so if you don't want to get spoiled you can hold click to skip until the MC heads back into the room and is alone with Nellie. From this point it's the first or second line of text.

Edit : I just checked in the scene replay and it's not in the scene 111 but in the last section of the event leading up to that scene.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know. Like mentioned I haven't fully finished the game myself so I expected there might be some bugs I haven't found yet. I'll have a look for these two and see if I can fix them, thank you.

Update: I can't recreate the issue with Arianna, both her pages show two completely different scenes for me. With 'On top' scene starting with 69, and 'On bottom' scene starting with doggystyle. Did you use cheats at any point/modify your save, or have any other mods installed in the game folder?

If possible could you provide me with your save from just before the Erica scene that is bugged for you? I'm hoping it makes it easier for me to diagnose if you could please, thanks.

Update 2: Kreeto do you mean the Erica scene that starts with the foot rub? If so then again I can't recreate this issue myself, I used a fresh install of v1.00 and then installed my mod over the top, the scenes plays out just fine for me, it could be your install or save might be bugged somehow. If anyone else has the same issues please let me know so I can tell if this is just an isolated case.
Yeah I use cheat mod. Then maybe that is the issue for bug. Thanks for letting me know I'll remove cheat mod from the game then try again.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah I use cheat mod. Then maybe that is the issue for bug. Thanks for letting me know I'll remove cheat mod from the game then try again.
As I said before, the only thing you need to cheat anyways is the Money! Cheat ANYTHING ELSE and you'll break the game!