Mod RPGM The Genesis Order - Unofficial Dialogue Patch[v1.5][Nebulous]

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
TGOUDPbanner.png

Overview:
This mod aims to alter the games dialogue to make certain character related to the MC.
A variety of scene have been altered where I felt it would be more fitting given the change in character relations that this mod brings, as well as a few other choice changes. The plot of the game is not changed, however some of the backstory for Carol, Chloe, Hannah and Heather has been changed to reflect their new relationship between themselves and the MC. Some of this dialogue may not be to everyones liking, as some rewritten lines may alter certain scenes too much from the original authors intentions for some people (I'm also no writer), so please bear this in mind as not everyone has the same preferences.

This mod is in no way endorsed by NLT Media, the games original creator. Nor is it a reflection of the original intention behind the games story. This is purely fan made based off of how I felt the story could have been written in an alternate universe.
Testing is still ongoing so some scenes/dialogue may have been missed and will be added to the mod in due time. Thank you and I hope you enjoy this mod if you choose to use it.

If you don't want the edited profile videos, or already downloaded them from a previous release, then please download the 'Lite' version which has a drastically smaller download size as it doesn't contain any video files.

Updated: 2024-04-10
Game/Creator: The Genesis Order/ NLT Media
Modder: Nebulous
Mod Version: 1.5
Game Version: 1.00
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Known Bugs:

Changelog:

Download: - -
No Profile Videos (Lite): - -

MomText.png HanMC01.gif HnHeCaMC02.gif ChHeMC03.gif Nameplates.png albumsnip.png Prof-Hannah.png Prof-Heather.png worldmap.png

Last edited:

Bob Afet

Feb 7, 2021
Very beginning of the game. Shouldn't the MC say 'Mom' instead of 'Heather'?
And Arianna could say ''your mother'' etc.

Reactions: Nebulous

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Very beginning of the game. Shouldn't the MC say 'Mom' instead of 'Heather'?
And Arianna could say ''your mother'' etc.
You're right, and they're suppose to... turns out I'm stupid and when packing the mod I've somehow used the original file for that zone and deleted the modified one. Not to worry though, thankfully I've recovered it and updated the mod now.

But thank you for pointing this out, hopefully I can get it more and more complete as the game updates come in and make less silly mistakes like this in future haha.

Last edited:

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Update coming tomorrow. Not sure what time, depends on my work. I've not caught up playing the game at all though and I'm starting from scratch. So it 'should' work once I get it out, but might be buggy.

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I keep receiving an issue "../characters/$Vitamin.png is missing". Any fix?
Strange, this mod doesn't touch that file, does it happen as soon as you load the game, or only when you try to booty call?

Is it possible that you had a previous mod and accidentally deleted the $Vitamin.rpgmvp file while removing them? I say that since deleting that file is the only way I can recreate this issue. See if it is still present in "www\img\characters\" if not then you'll need to download it again from the base game.

Odolfplays

Mar 18, 2024
Strange, this mod doesn't touch that file, does it happen as soon as you load the game, or only when you try to booty call?

Is it possible that you had a previous mod and accidentally deleted the $Vitamin.rpgmvp file while removing them? I say that since deleting that file is the only way I can recreate this issue. See if it is still present in "www\img\characters\" if not then you'll need to download it again from the base game.
The file $Vitamin.png or .rpgmvp is neither in the base game files nor in the patch so I couldn't recover it. This mod only crashes and asks for the file whilst entering Heather's, chloe's and Carol's bedrooms or the Studio room in Channel 4. But when I revert to the base game I can enter these rooms without issue despite $Vitamin file not existing anywhere.

Last edited:

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
The file $Vitamin.png or .rpgmvp is neither in the base game files nor in the patch so I couldn't recover it.
That file isn't in the mod because it's just the images for the vitamins, the ones used for the cumshot minigame, hence why it's crashing whenever they are used on screen.

But it is definitely in the base game, I don't know how or why the game works without that file in the first place, but it definitely should be present in your base game. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game and the mod (rather than the one on my system) and I can't recreate this issue.

I'll investigate further when I have more time as I guess it's possible I might have broke some code by accident, but so far it seems like redownloading the game and checking that you have the above file should fix the issue. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

I'm working on other fixes right now but I'll probably release them after updating to the new game version next month.

Reactions: Odolfplays

Odolfplays

Mar 18, 2024
That file isn't in the mod because it's just the images for the vitamins, the ones used for the cumshot minigame, hence why it's crashing whenever they are used on screen.

But it is definitely in the base game, I don't know how or why the game works without that file in the first place, but it definitely should be present in your base game. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game and the mod (rather than the one on my system) and I can't recreate this issue.

I'll investigate further when I have more time as I guess it's possible I might have broke some code by accident, but so far it seems like redownloading the game and checking that you have the above file should fix the issue. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

I'm working on other fixes right now but I'll probably release them after updating to the new game version next month.
Okay thanks, I'll re download the base game and try again. I should have mentioned this sooner but I use a mac and I downloaded the game from steam, then modified the game files in steamapps. I'll try to find Vitamin on the version in this website as well.

Last edited:

supercoop12

Mar 28, 2024
Okay thanks, I'll re download the base game and try again. I should have mentioned this sooner but I use a mac and I downloaded the game from steam, then modified the game files in steamapps. I'll try to find Vitamin on the version in this website as well.
I found the reason the for $vitamins file being missing. The steam version of the game isnt up to date with the mods version. the multivitamins don't exist in the steam game yet.