Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i know that it is not worth installing a mod that is not updated. But I was wondering, if it's just used to get money, does it still cause problems? Because if I can just use it for the money, I'll download and install. But even if this creates problems, I'm waiting for the right version.

Someone can answer me question?
Thank you

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
So guys i know that it is not worth installing a mod that is not updated. But I was wondering, if it's just used to get money, does it still cause problems? Because if I can just use it for the money, I'll download and install. But even if this creates problems, I'm waiting for the right version.

Someone can answer me question?
Thank you
it also gives chest keys, and idols.
the generic RPGM cheattool mod also works perfectly: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/#post-706263

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
I dont see if this was answered or not, but when will the 1.0 version of this mode be out for the completed game? its been like a week and still nothing

Oct 30, 2023
I dont see if this was answered or not, but when will the 1.0 version of this mode be out for the completed game? its been like a week and still nothing
if you click the game links you will see what version they are.
also....... stop asking questions that have an obvious answer, they reflect on you & you only !!

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.
Please read the developer notes

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA -
Linux (v.51113): MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): - MEGA - -

Split (Win) (SEE OP FOR FILES)

Update Only
Win
(v.99032 -> v1.00): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - ** - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K - Scenes Player - All Secrets Walkthrough - Walkthrough - HDR color fix*

Throbbing_Gristle thanks for the update only link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1712625207296.png

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
also....... stop asking questions that have an obvious answer, they reflect on you & you only !!

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD
Win

Update Only
Win

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - ** - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K - Scenes Player - All Secrets Walkthrough - Walkthrough - HDR color fix*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3523319
umm, you know this is the cheatmod thread right?
which their query specifically pertained to...

Reactions: zeldagamernl

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
is the cheat version dependant ??
Note: Do not use the mod on any game version newer than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon
Most likely, if it hasn't just outright broken the game, this means there's content you can't see because installing the mod has reverted parts of it to the earlier version.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022

DOWNLOAD
Win

Update Only
Win

Patches:

View attachment 3523319
yea dude. this is the cheat mod thread, so maybe be a little nicer to people. no reason for you to be a dick like that

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

RighteousJ

May 9, 2021
Most likely, if it hasn't just outright broken the game, this means there's content you can't see because installing the mod has reverted parts of it to the earlier version.
That wasn't the question being asked.

The download link (and page 1 of this thread) specifies that the applicable version is v1.0 of the game, however when the .zip file is unpacked, the resulting folder references v98031.

The creator of this cheat clearly didn't pack the correct version for distribution and the cheat does not function at all in-game on a clean playthrough. That's the issue. I became a patron specifically to raise this issue on the most recent relative post of Jong's, so we'll see what happens.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
RighteousJ Thanks for the sub! It does look like on of the folders in the file was labelled with the wrong version. I've updated the folder with the correct label. The files inside are for v1.0, you can tell by the date the files were modified. Even if the versions were mismatched the cheat menu will still appear, what it does it screw up some of the other content and mess with story progression which is why I warn people to not mismatch the version.

RighteousJ

May 9, 2021
RighteousJ Thanks for the sub! It does look like on of the folders in the file was labelled with the wrong version. I've updated the folder with the correct label. The files inside are for v1.0, you can tell by the date the files were modified. Even if the versions were mismatched the cheat menu will still appear, what it does it screw up some of the other content and mess with story progression which is why I warn people to not mismatch the version.
Much appreciated. I left a message on your Patreon account, but feel free to disregard that at this point since you've become aware of the issue.

Great work, and I'm sure we all appreciate the prompt reply!

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
new question time. I see this asked a few times with absolutely no answer.

How do you activate these cheats? I have the Game version 1.0, and the mod version for that is this newest one that i downloaded today. I have played both of these games in the past that NLT made and also 1000's of other games like this so Im not a "noob".

I overwrote the files in the zips to the install directory, started the game, and there are no options to add money, no phone menu for cheats, no menus anywhere in options, the spot in the first linked pic with the bedside table circled does nothing. What is the problem?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I overwrote the files in the zips to the install directory, started the game, and there are no options to add money, no phone menu for cheats, no menus anywhere in options, the spot in the first linked pic with the bedside table circled does nothing. What is the problem?
Click on the bedside table, if nothing pops up you probably haven't installed it correctly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote