Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ymirxy

Jun 25, 2021
I cannot figure out how to just get the money cheat ,any help?
search your save

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support

and use this page for modifications money ( ) save the modified file in the same folder where you found the saved one and replace.

(this page is used to modify most of the saves of the games RPGmaker, Ren'Py etc, the same page tells you what type of files it supports.)

Reactions: aquires4

Proxy145

Mar 1, 2020
when i try to transfer files i get "winrar can only add files to rar or zip archives". Can anyone help?

Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
search your save

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support

and use this page for modifications money ( ) save the modified file in the same folder where you found the saved one and replace.

(this page is used to modify most of the saves of the games RPGmaker, Ren'Py etc, the same page tells you what type of files it supports.)
do you know the variable for angel feathers?

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021

Overview:
This Mod is a Cheat mod for the The Genesis Order. Give yourself extra money, add idols, figurines and talismans of all quality or add chest keys to your inventory. You can also change the default outfit for characters. If there are other additions you would like to see let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely break the game. Simply interact with the left bedside table in your room to bring up the menu. Updates posted a week early on Patreon​

Updated: 04/12/23
Game/Creator: NLT Media / The Genesis Order
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: . 92121
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Outfit Changing:

Change-Log:

Note: Do not use the mod on any game version newer than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon

Download:

View attachment 1736170 View attachment 1736169 View attachment 1736732

So... this hasn't been updated in like 6 releases... Any chance of it being in line with the current version?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
So... this hasn't been updated in like 6 releases... Any chance of it being in line with the current version?

This worked for TON its just a save editor and can give you lots of stuff, its not too hard to use. Sorry though i cant remember what files you have to upload other than the save file

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021

This worked for TON its just a save editor and can give you lots of stuff, its not too hard to use. Sorry though i cant remember what files you have to upload other than the save file
Oh, I use that site for LOTS of games. Save file and some JSONs, usually System and Items or something of that nature. It always tells me what it needs.

I just wondered if the in game version was ever going to be updated simply because it's slightly less hassle.

Reactions: Bane84

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Remember guys, if the mod doesn't work for the latest version, you can always use the RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu.
It's an RPG Maker plugin, therefore it doesn't overwrite any files and work with any version of the game.

EDIT: You will find "Money" under variables, this is how you can cheat money in this game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote