Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Click on the bedside table, if nothing pops up you probably haven't installed it correctly.

thanks I figured it out, I think the other mod here was causing trouble with it. I deleted everything and just installed the cheat mod and it works now. with the other mod it doesnt seem to work for me. or it was just a fluke or something

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
installation instructions look wrong?

Windows:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.

should be extracting into the "www" folder no?

Oct 30, 2023
Dec 4, 2017
Currently the Chest key cheat will only set your number of chest keys to one it won't give you any more. This is on purpose as there is currently a glitch in the main game where the chest by the apartment block will open open if you're carrying exactly one key. If and when this is fixed i'll change the mod to allow you to cheat multiple keys. At the moment just cheat one key, use it, then cheat another.
Can you do Android version?

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
I know I asked this before but I didn't see an answer but did they add angel puzzle win or do I just have to suffer through the minigames?

Dec 4, 2017

Overview:
This Mod is a Cheat mod for the The Genesis Order. Give yourself extra money, add idols, figurines and talismans of all quality or add chest keys to your inventory. You can also change the default outfit for characters. If there are other additions you would like to see let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely break the game. Simply interact with the left bedside table in your room to bring up the menu. Updates posted a week early on Patreon​

Updated: 09/04/24
Game/Creator: NLT Media / The Genesis Order
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Outfit Changing:

Change-Log:

Note: Do not use the mod on any game version newer than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon

Download:

View attachment 1736170 View attachment 1736169 View attachment 1736732
I try using mt manager for android but unable to play due to error said unable to read $Vitamins.png. Anyone can help me on this how can i solve this issue?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote