VN Ren'Py The Gangster [rawmagic] [Development Thread]

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Raw Magic, really nice set, I like the poses and the expressions, they are really nice. The weird things I see is the DoF that is very strong and make the image grainy and the vagina that look a bit weird. Good job !

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hi Raw Magic, really nice set, I like the poses and the expressions, they are really nice. The weird things I see is the DoF that is very strong and make the image grainy and the vagina that look a bit weird. Good job !
Thx man. I follow you on Slushe and your work is very nice! The vigina is weird, I tried to fix it, but it didn't work out very well. I also didn't like the DOF, I used it more to test as it was a feature that I liked but had never used properly. I think that besides the intensity, it was also very uneven, with some images having too much and others almost none.

• Hey there
Reactions: KlodowWW

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys, it's not about the game itself, but I had some free time yesterday and decided to make another adult version of the Powerpuff Girls since I really liked the previous one I did of Bubbles. This time, I made an adult version of Buttercup. I admit that I liked the result, but I didn't love it as much as the previous one. What do you guys think? Next time, I'll make Blossom.

Buttercup.png

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Hey guys, it's not about the game itself, but I had some free time yesterday and decided to make another adult version of the Powerpuff Girls since I really liked the previous one I did of Bubbles. This time, I made an adult version of Buttercup. I admit that I liked the result, but I didn't love it as much as the previous one. What do you guys think? Next time, I'll make Blossom.

View attachment 2499608
Love it, keep it up. I am still waiting for the game to be release :)

Reactions: Raw Magic

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys! The last of the Powerpuff Girls: Blossom. I really liked how she turned out. I swear I'm not losing focus kkk, but I enjoy creating characters every once in a while. Some parts of the game can be a bit monotonous to work on, and since my PC is pretty crappy, I end up waiting a long time between renders to see if it's okay. Later on, I'll do more renders with them, including together, but for now, my PC can't handle more than two characters at once.
Blossom_final.png

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Regarding the game, I'm starting to work on the high-fidelity renders for the first part, and next weekend I plan to bring some reviews. It's not anything amazing yet, but I can show you a little bit of how the renders are turning out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reifon

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys! I know I promised some previews last week but you know how it goes... life just happens sometimes, lol. I had some extra stuff come up at work these past few weeks and couldn't finish on time. But anyways, I'm back on the game this week and I've got two previews to show you!

Reactions: Bagley

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I was really excited to get to this part, because from here on out, the story really starts to heat up. There are some things before this part, but most of it is just conversation and setting up the story.
Amber_final.png

Reactions: VVAR666

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
This is another one. She's a friend of Amber's, Vanessa. She was supposed to be just a secondary character in the story, but I liked how the character turned out so much that I'm thinking of making the second story about her. What do you guys think?
vanessa_shower.png

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I liked it so much that I made another render with Vanessa and put it on Patreon. It's not going to be directly in the story, but I'm thinking of making an extras gallery, and maybe I'll put it there. I'm not sure yet though.

Reactions: Reifon

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey, everyone. I know it's been a while since I last showed up here, but working on game development while juggling two jobs can be quite challenging. Last week, one of the companies I was working for went under, so I plan to dedicate more time here while I search for another job, hehe.

To catch you up on what I've been up to during this time, well, I had some issues with the character from the previous story, Amber, and with some other assets as well. As a result, I decided to start another story while those issues were being resolved, and it turns out I like this one more than the previous one. I won't give away too many spoilers about it yet, but the good part is that it's already 90% complete. I estimate it will take about another week to finish one scene. Along with that, there's the rendering time, which should take another 3 weeks on my potato PC, but until I can afford an upgrade, it's what we have for now.

This story will include some animations, and I wanted to share one of them with you here. The animations aren't perfect yet, and as you can see, there's still quite a bit of noise in it since my PC can't handle much, but I really liked the final result. What do you guys think?

View attachment Comp.webm

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey folks! For those who've been following me here, as I mentioned before, I'm working on an anthology game before diving into The Gangster. That's why I thought it made more sense to start a new thread. I'll drop the link there, and I've already released a demo for the first story. I'm still adding some stuff and fixing a few errors in there, but the final version should be out this Friday in case you want to wait!
https://f95zone.to/threads/nsfw-rawmagic-development-thread.186093/#post-12498912

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor