Others 安妮的游戏 The Game of Annie [2023-07-14] [Potentknight]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Not even a decent shooter game tbh. Sadly why I dont see modders even trying to nude mod this, which is what we f95s would hope as at least then der be boobs. It's totally a b rate game without nudity, 2 things that should always go togather.

• Sad
Reactions: Feed99

elhefe8

Jul 8, 2019
The girl has anatomy under her clothes so there is at least technically nudity here.

However, the dev is doing some hocus pocus with the resource item values, you can't edit them simply through cheat engine as they constantly reset after you change them so only way anyone is gonna get to have some fun with the yoga and dance room is if a brave hero figures out the hidden addresses of the resources via cheat engine or actually puts in the effort to grind resources and share a save.

Update: Found the hidden values for the resources!
could you post them then?

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
i'm surprised there isn't a texture mod yet, I think replacing the clothes with like blank texture files would essentially be a nude patch, would it not? Anyone tried?

Starlion

Nov 19, 2018
Just found a cheat engine table for anyone that wants it:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Ha, it's one of those... Those games that are basically in the asset-flip territory, banking it all on ultra-curves but with no effort into making use of that "design choice", hoping people will just buy it because.
That reminds me of so many others like it you can find on Steam. Like one "WW2 game" with soldiers replaced by half-naked girls and... that's it. Just a lame-ass shooter with dodgy physics to lure horny people in.
Meh there are people who love it At least the girls design is hot

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Zemax new update

Reactions: Zemax

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGameOfAnnie-2023.07.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
ok i was waiting for the next update and the mouse / crosshair slide down every time this game is unplayable. I like this kind of Games pls fix that .....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote