Others 安妮的游戏 The Game of Annie [2023-07-14] [Potentknight]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
In this game, the player can use guns to shoot enemies, can use cold weapons to attack enemies, can use explosives and set traps. The same computer-controlled enemy will do the same thing to the player. There are monsters in the game that attack and bite the player. Players can practice yoga movements and fitness movements in the yoga gym, players can practice dance movements in the dance studio, players can change clothes in the changing room and customize the figure of the character.
*A NOTE from your friendly neighborhood Zemax, to prevent the blue balls, There is NO sexual content in this game*

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Potentknight
Censored: No
Version: BUG fixes and updates 2023-06-20
Language: English/Simplified Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

download (5).jpeg download (4).jpeg download (3).jpeg download (2).jpeg download.jpeg

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
What is the point of adding such games to the forum? Maybe add Battlefield 4? no sexual content there either, i guess.
Heh yeah I understand you, But there are some games that are considered adult game even though there is no direct sexual content And there are some people who prefer this way You will find all kinds of people and games here

Last edited:

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
What is the point of adding such games to the forum? Maybe add Battlefield 4? no sexual content there either, i guess.
Everything does not have to be about sex here. I love VNs with that material first and foremost but can also appreciate wacky stuff like this. The game is still hyper sexualized with the character creator and the ability to run around in lingerie and other sexy outfits.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote